[3.13] 🔥Oro’s Flicker Strike Raider🔥 | Top tier mapper/currency farmer | 10M+ DPS | All Content

Alright thanks!
Thank you for this build I really enjoy playing it so far, just wanted to ask what should I change cyclone for to better boss dps because it's pretty meh till I got 2nd 6link Oro's
Hi there, this is pretty fun build and I like damage output. Could you please check on mine and tell me what do you think about boots, as I found +1 frenzy as really good boost. Currently having 8 frenzy charges max. (no idea how to copy/paste items on forum).
https://pastebin.com/69mLWntR
Also I've seen some people complaining about prices, this setup (apart from awakening multisrike and bottle faith(lucky drops)) costs me max 6-7 ex.
Cheers!
Last edited by LegionSD666 on Oct 7, 2020, 11:54:38 AM
First of all i would like to say that its a rly crazy and fun build to play. After some investments i got few questions. If my FS takes 49 mana on use and with all auras i have like 106 free mana, is it enough or should drop precision to got mana on 3x FS. And if its worth to pay 12 ex for watcher with pene/anger and crit multi/precision.
Great build! Been having much success. The build destroys all red maps, shaper guardians ect. I just use another character to kill bosses like Sirus though, Im just too lazy to use cyclone. But it's definitely the most fun I've had mapping, and I just blow through heists like crazy.
I know they didn't turn out crazy good, but I self crafted these:
Thanks for the support everyone !

@Gilgamesh

Absolutely, Vaa Warchief is a 18% more dmg boost for 6seconds. You won't always have it up, but if you are willing to press an extra button, its absolutely worth it to burst down a map boss.

@npobokatop1

Cyclone will never beat flicker's DPS, but its safer as you control movement, can DPS while moving and dodge dangerous stuff. It makes for a bit longer fights, but much safer especially if your find your flasks running out.

Of course end objective is to be able to flicker stuff down in a couple seconds while facetanking everything, but cyclone can help you until you get to that point.

@LegionSD666
Darkrays Vector's are very decent, +1 frenzy = +10-11% more DPS, and 16% attacks dodge chance is awesome, close to 35% dmg reduction against attacks. I however don't like the lack of life and low resists, which can end up by being one-shotted by spell dmg (ice nova stronbox for example). Your preference honestly, nothing wrong with this choice.

@BVNG
Issue is not really how much mana you have left, but can you regen/leech it fast enough to sustain flicker for 5-6sec (more is not needed, you'll always use a totem or a leap slam in this time frame).

The downside of insane attack speed is that it also increases mana consumption. You can check if you're mana bottlenecked on a high HP target (Chateau map boss for example) - Your attack speed should not decrease after a couple seconds. You can also disable auras and see if your mana drops when you are flickering at full speed.

Double stat WE at 12ex sounds a very good deal to me, but check it in POB against benefits from other options at a similar cost (Bottled Faith, whatever luxury stuff you are missing...)

@Xerph

Great stuff! Too bad for the armour roll on gloves, I'm sure you'd love to have 70 life there :p. I've seen Harvest crafting will be back next league, that's likely to get me back to the game :D
@Heinarc.
First of all thank you for the build. I play flicker strike for fist time, and damn i love that mad gameplay :)

What do you think about using alt quality gems ?
I correctly using Divergent Melee Splash (deal 5% more Damage to surrounding targets at 23% quality) i think its better than Awakened version.

And Divergent Combustion Support (slightly more increased fire damage compare to ordinary quality version(+10%). In cost of ignite speed)

Is there another alt quality gems we should look for ?
Hello! Been wondering what can I improve with my current build. This is my first character and I'm not pretty sure what's the most efficient way to upgrade for damage/map clearing. Thanks a lot!

https://pastebin.com/8z8rJxv8
Hello,

First of all i'd like to thank you for this well writen guide, i never played flicker strike and i actually love it, it's soo satisfying and the clear speed is amazing !

I still have 18 exa and some chaos to get better, what would you suggest ?

Kind regards.
Hey, I really love Flicker and ur build, would you use a normal base jewel in tree if u would use HH instead of Inspired Learning?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info