[3.13] 🔥Oro’s Flicker Strike Raider🔥 | Top tier mapper/currency farmer | 10M+ DPS | All Content

Correct. If you want to give up some survability for DPS, annoint Frenetic instead.
What is the order we go for ascendancies here?
Hey, what you think about getting Farrul's Fur or replica instead of body armour with crit?
need some help with Gem setup

How does the build use 7 gem setups ?
i can't figgure it out pleas help
"
beastxeu wrote:
need some help with Gem setup

How does the build use 7 gem setups ?
i can't figgure it out pleas help

We use Fortify implicit from corrupted Oro sword.
@Maltion

Picking both Frenzy ascendancies first will smooth up the leveling experience, but honestly this guide is about lvl 70+, so feel free to do whatever you want to get to that point.

@bamboozler69
The raider ascendancy + Oro's are enough to generate all frenzies you need, so Farrul's don't provide outstanding benefits. It would be useful if you want to try a variant with either another weapon or another ascendancy, but that'd quite a different character.
Last edited by Heinarc on Oct 15, 2020, 10:57:38 AM
can someone help me out? I tried recreating this build on scion (got the idea from the leaderboard by seeing many scions use oro's flicker + Chieftain + Champion, there's also a couple youtube guides with dead comment sections so I can't ask there) and my damage is terrible, I can't even reach 500k dps in PoB. I'm asking in this thread since it's the most similar build on the forums and it mostly uses the same passives/uniques.

https://pastebin.com/4F13acws
here's my PoB, you'll need the community fork version of PoB to make it work. also I know my survival isn't great either, but first and foremost I just need to fix my absurdly low damage, even after spending like 5ex I can struggle on a pack of rare mobs in a t14 map. Assume I can buy any gears as long as it's cheaper than a bottled faith so there's no reason for me not to spend like 40+ex right now. but my issue isn't just being able to do endgame 120ex damage with things like a bottled faith, it's being able to do any damage at all in the first place. that PoB has like 250k shaper DPS which is frustratingly low and I don't see how to fix it. I think multiple things are wrong with my build because even a bottled faith wouldn't fix my damage

tl;dr i'm doing 1/10th of the damage of similarly geared and built scions/rangers on the ladder, I don't know why or how

any suggestions (cheap or expensive) are greatly appreciated
Last edited by a3w4tt34y5 on Oct 15, 2020, 12:34:54 PM
"
a3w4tt34y5 wrote:
can someone help me out? I tried recreating this build on scion (got the idea from the leaderboard by seeing many scions use oro's flicker + Chieftain + Champion, there's also a couple youtube guides with dead comment sections so I can't ask there) and my damage is terrible, I can't even reach 500k dps in PoB. I'm asking in this thread since it's the most similar build on the forums and it mostly uses the same passives/uniques.

https://pastebin.com/4F13acws
here's my PoB, you'll need the community fork version of PoB to make it work. also I know my survival isn't great either, but first and foremost I just need to fix my absurdly low damage, even after spending like 5ex I can struggle on a pack of rare mobs in a t14 map. Assume I can buy any gears as long as it's cheaper than a bottled faith so there's no reason for me not to spend like 40+ex right now. but my issue isn't just being able to do endgame 120ex damage with things like a bottled faith, it's being able to do any damage at all in the first place. that PoB has like 250k shaper DPS which is frustratingly low and I don't see how to fix it. I think multiple things are wrong with my build because even a bottled faith wouldn't fix my damage

tl;dr i'm doing 1/10th of the damage of similarly geared and built scions/rangers on the ladder, I don't know why or how

any suggestions (cheap or expensive) are greatly appreciated

Hey, i checked out your build. First of all, your tree seems incredibly inefficient, try to copy more from the one in this guide. I played around with pob with it, and it seems to gain around 25% dps alone while giving you a lot of free skill points. Also i'm not sure if being scion does anything for your build. Scion chieftain doesnt look good since this build isnt really stacking strength. One other big thing is: Try to get large cluster jewels with surefooted striker+ other stuff as it says in the guide. They are very good for providing damage.
I'm in no way an expert in this build myself, but i can blast through juiced t16s with rippy mods.
Last edited by MaPwIn on Oct 15, 2020, 1:38:28 PM
@MaPwIn

thanks for the reply. I'll try changing my tree a bit today. I was mostly trying to copy the scions on the ladder that use fireborn jewel (converts phys to fire bonuses in radius) to see if I could get damage similar to them but it was to no avail.

As for why i'm playing scion, it isn't for the damage or anything, I just like scion and since I saw tons of oro's flicker scions on the ladder I figured I'd give it a try. at one point near the beginning of this league there were more scions than rangers doing this type of build so hopefully running scion has some merit, even if it's only for aesthetic reasons.

also for my clusters I thought I had most of the good passives already(fuel the fight,feed the fury,martial prowess, cremator, cooked alive) so the only room for improvement I can see is buying another jewel specifically so I can get sure-footed striker. (which I will probably do soon anyways)
Last edited by a3w4tt34y5 on Oct 15, 2020, 2:15:53 PM
@a3w4tt34y5

You can inspire yourself from this Scion character :
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Heinarc/characters?characterName=Nurya_Vaenir

That was my first tentative at putting together this build back in Metamorph league. It's not as strong as the ranger version, but still strong enough for 8-mods T19s and killing all major bosses. It did not use any clusters as they did not exist yet. If I remember right damage was in the 3-5M range.

I used inquisitor/chieftain ascendancies. All gear is very similar to what I recommend for the raider version, with 2 additions :
- use of a Red Nightmare jewel in the scion area to generate endurance charges (28% on kill)
- use of a Cinderswallow's Urn to get the Onslaught effect

Instant warcrys were not possible then, today I'd probably use Infernal Cry to generate the covered in ash effect and replace the Chieftain by a Berserker ascendancy.
Last edited by Heinarc on Oct 15, 2020, 3:59:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info