[3.13] 🔥Oro’s Flicker Strike Raider🔥 | Top tier mapper/currency farmer | 10M+ DPS | All Content

@Heinarc
thank you so much for the reply! I'm looking at your scion in PoB now. I'm having a really hard time understanding why yours does so much more flicker strike DPS than mine, even without clusters it's easily 400%+ stronger and I just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Sorry for being such a helpless noob, but if you ever get a chance I'd really appreciate if you could look over my PoB (https://pastebin.com/4F13acws) for mistakes when you get the chance or something

I might actually just respec to make mine as identical to yours as possible because I can't seem to get this to work any other way

edit: nvm you don't have to look, i'm just going to start over and copy you because you know what you're doing much more than I do
Last edited by a3w4tt34y5 on Oct 15, 2020, 2:45:49 PM
Hi, first of all thanks for build,
Right now i think im going for "20 ex" build version im done with 5ex,
- but can you like "put me" on right directions with upgrades,
- right now oro with fort is 28ex+ so much above my budged,
- also now trying to finish lvling empower and enlighten on switch and i will add 6 link cyclon for bosses(i feel like low dmg and some times one shots,) should i add fort to cyclon 6 link also ?
@a3w4tt34y5

Not gonna lie, I've spent a number of hours pondering possibilities and options to get to the current version of the build, which is quite optimized :D. Little things add up!

I recommend to review the mechanics and gearing sections to spot those extras you might have missed initially !

@Jataa
I listed the most cost effective options in the gearing up sections. Of course prices will fluctuate depending on the league and current popular meta builds, but it should not change much the logic upgrade progression for the build.

I highly recommend to not pass up on the corrupted Oro's despite a hefty price tag, it will provide a whopping 40% more DPS boost and its very much worth the money.

If I believe poe.ninja, 1500 vaals and 1500 fuses to link a corrupted Oro's yourself should be around 800c right now, so around 1000-1200c total tops. Recipe can be found in Delve from depth 250 or so in city ruins you start to find at this depth (or just get it from a friend/community crafter).

The build should be more than able to earn at least 400c/h in a maxed-out atlas if you are efficient. I don't know what is currently best in Heist, but you can try :

- regular mapping in your preferred maps, alch+vaal+sextants (+sac fragments/rusted scarabs you have at hand). You should be able to clear 20maps/h if you don't loose time (no small value price checking/trades, very strict filter, use of a dump tab, etc...). Use all Jun master missions you have for extra money, and sell your A8 Sirus for a couple hundred c if you're not confident in doing it yourself/don't want to risk the xp loss.

- same, but in favourable Delirium layouts (tropical island, promenade...) using the "Fortune favours the brave" Zana craft, hoping for juicy Deliriums at a discount

-same, but with the 16c Delirium craft in the best layouts. Use 4 rusted/polished scarabs that add extra packs, and the Alva missions. You'll need an already strong character to be comfy, but honestly T12 Tropical Islands may very well already be quite a profit

-farm Simulacrums, get level 5/6 of rewards on each wave. Only Kosis is a threat, and it's very manageable when you know what to pay attention to

- cahin Heists in nice & easy layouts with good rogue gear, I've seen it's possible to get an absurd number of raw exalts drops and alert reduction thanks to those trinkets.

Happy farming !

Last edited by Heinarc on Oct 16, 2020, 12:01:13 PM
yeah im thinking about doing this 6L by myself tbh but not only links i will need to do 6 sockets also ^^, for farming i have this bad boy
so i hope i will have enought stuff :P
Last edited by Jataa on Oct 16, 2020, 12:04:22 PM
Is it just me or is flicker strike much more prone to desync than in used to be?
I remember popping a canyon and flicking to the map boss without problems. But now it seems like every 3rd pack or so, my character stands still but mobs around him explode. Which obviously slows down the game play and mapclear speed.
i didnt play flicker in past, but i have same issue like you said you stand still and you kill all monsters around ^^
"
MaPwIn wrote:
Is it just me or is flicker strike much more prone to desync than in used to be?
I remember popping a canyon and flicking to the map boss without problems. But now it seems like every 3rd pack or so, my character stands still but mobs around him explode. Which obviously slows down the game play and mapclear speed.

tried to post long explanation why this happens and got I can't explain shit, although this happens very often.I've been trying to change graphics, screen mode, resolution and 30-60-144hz which ain't changed shit. I guess problem lies deep within game engine, when graphics simply can't keep up to calculations, or maybe we over exceeded attack speed.dunno im dumb
The desync issue never became a major issue for me, I believe it's really ping and server dependant. Dont hesitate to switch the realm to see if it gets better on another one.

I've also seen on reddit at league start a clip showing that the alternate quality flicker strike with extra range was causing desync issues, but doesnt looks like you guys are using it, so I dunno.
Last edited by Heinarc on Oct 17, 2020, 2:14:58 PM
Could you pls look at my current progress and tell what to aim next for best boost?
https://pastebin.com/U7T8LKdB
I'm stuck doing a Scion build as well. I followed a guide from Path of Exile Builds youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DodNVmA9cIM) and I think I have most of the items that the guide suggested including all the cluster jewels.

The things I think I am missing are:
- overflowing sulphur flask (too expensive... so using the cheaper version)
- Enlighten level 3 + Skitterbots (10% dps increase?)
- 7% cold resist (at 68% rn)
- passives to put into jewels/watcher's eye for max life %, crit/dmg increase.
- gems leveled up to 20/20.
- maxing out cluster jewel passives.

Once I have enough passive points to max Cluster jewels, I think I can improve my DPS by another 30%.

My DPS is at a point where I can clear T13, T14 maps currently without much trouble (I have to switch to double strike + ruthless during boss fights for more DPS)

I obviously need more DPS and not sure how I can do that incrementally from here in terms of priority

More issue is in my defensive layer, since I get randomly oneshotted in large packs especially in heists. I am not sure how I can improve defense as well. I've died too many times during heists and lost prob more than 70c so far :(

This is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/jf1FgxVt

Really want to push T16+ comfortably, would appreciate any help!

Last edited by OneRaid on Oct 18, 2020, 6:30:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info