[3.13] 🔥Oro’s Flicker Strike Raider🔥 | Top tier mapper/currency farmer | 10M+ DPS | All Content

So will the crafter be able to change sockets and links on that corrupted Oro with that crafting recipe? I may have played a lot, but I still dont know many things, didnt know it was an option at all!

Well, 2 Ex obtained, just need like 40 more for all other bits and pieces to continue brainlessly holding right-click into success!

How can this build survive against bosses with the designated screw melee skills, like chaos sandstorm? Feels like all of those are designed to prevent us from doing any damage.
"
lampicka95 wrote:
Hello, is it just me or this build is not really good vs Metas? I can clear red map with occasional deaht and conqrs are killable as well but sometimes I simply run out of the portals as Metas oneshot me.

i disagree with this, this build is very good at metas, but i may be more advanced in gear than you

save vaal grace and a piano of your flasks for the meta fight and you really shouldnt have any problems with getting hit
Kana-chan's Bench Crafting
IGN: Waited so long, use the copypaste below <3
Copypasta: @Frozen_Orb Hi, I would like to buy your Craft Service in Expedition

Please leave a vouch after I craft for you <3
Last edited by kanameclan on Jul 11, 2020, 8:34:46 AM
"
Hotteapot69 wrote:

I dont quite have the currency yet, so Im going a bit far in my projections, but how would you go about getting a +Fortify corruption on an Oro? I have seen only one on the market the entire league (was for like 40ex+), and the chances of hitting it myself are less than 10%.

lol that was mine. i memed it up for 40 ex while i was collecting the 350/350 1500/1500 i needed to link it. so i will say your damage expectations are too high. i got VERY Lucky with getting that (2 exalt in the first week)

the other ones i looked at were all sub 400 edps, theyre weaker than mine, but they exist out there.

"
Hotteapot69 wrote:
So will the crafter be able to change sockets and links on that corrupted Oro with that crafting recipe? I may have played a lot, but I still dont know many things, didnt know it was an option at all!

Well, 2 Ex obtained, just need like 40 more for all other bits and pieces to continue brainlessly holding right-click into success!

I'm a crafter and I have done another fellow Oro's flicker pal his 6link , I can do yours also. FlickReaper in game.

@Heinarc ... I have a question about armour...

so I'm now in the process of making my crit and +curse armour as I have a new ring which gives me assassin's mark on hit, I keep getting comments from a couple of buddies that my armour should have the 3% explosion warlord's mod... what do you think ? Is that really that good , for even this build? Need your opinion! x

Kana-chan's Bench Crafting
IGN: Waited so long, use the copypaste below <3
Copypasta: @Frozen_Orb Hi, I would like to buy your Craft Service in Expedition

Please leave a vouch after I craft for you <3
Last edited by kanameclan on Jul 11, 2020, 8:47:40 AM
@kaname

Personally, I think explode is a waste for this build.
It gives us 2 things:
- clear dps/speed, which I don't feel is necessary
- corpse destruction, which we get from cluster

I went with Redeemer / Hunter and got blind & curse, dropped flesh and stone, and put cat aspect and spell dodge on my boots. Not sure if it's the best approach, but it feels great to me.
(don't mind the flame dash)

Still need to work on the chest, and remake my belt without the strength. Gonna cap the strength in a single jewel affix (need 15 more, but won't be able to get level 21 ancestral protector). The open belt suffix should let me get some nice chaos res along with some more on the chestpiece.

I probably went overboard on the gloves as another suffix would really be nice for some chaos res here as well, but alas

My biggest issue is probably getting an enchanted lion pelt, as I don't think I'm quite capped on evasion. I can't seem to find any on the market for sale to craft on, so that's gonna be a pain.

"
Heinarc wrote:
@Hotteapot

It's really a huge upgrade (30% more DPS if you currently have Fortify as a regular link) and very worth it if you have the cash. It's the final ascension to godhood for the build.

It's currently quite expensive to get due to the Vaal Orb price (they were 0.3c at this stage in Delirium), so cheaper upgrades are probably best bought first. Tailwind boots, superb chests or killer jewels are for example much easier to obtain this league thanks to Harvest.

Don't try to corrupt your Oro's and hope for the best! Do as follow :

=> Get an unlinked Oro's with the good corruption for 10-50c : https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/mWd34JH6

=> Get 350jewellers, 1500 fusings and 1850 vaal orbs ready (15ex ish atm)

=> Get a crafter service to benchcraft 6S and 6L onto your Oro's (or find the recipe yourself in delve Primeval Chamber, but that can take a while). I can vouch for this guy : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515748

(Optional step) Sell the 6linked sword for 40ex and repeat the procedure, making 20ex profit along the way :D

When I plug this into Path of Building I only see a 600k DPS increase at 4M Shaper = ~15% DPS increase.

I swap in my corrupted Oro's and change Fortify to a 20/20 Combustion in the link. If I calculate non-shaper DPS it's even less, only 10%.

Am I doing something wrong in PoB or is there some mechanic I'm not understanding?
"
Teejay137 wrote:
1.) Try to get "Non-Channeling Skills have -# Mana Cost" on your rings so you can anoint Frenetic on your neck. Extra frenzy charges are a large source of DPS.

2.) 92% Accuracy is very low. If you can spare the mana level up precision a couple of levels to help.

3.) Spiked Gloves - 20% Melee Damage

4.) You are using the wrong setup for Flicker Strike. If you are using Rampart in the passive tree you are missing a lot of damage by not using Fortify. Drop Combustion for Fortify until you can afford to get a Corrupted Oro's w/ the Level 10 Fort on hit implicit. Fortify is roughly ~10-15% DPS and adds another strong defensive layer.

5.) I don't think Combustion Support's -% Fire Resistance stacks, you should be using Immolate Support with your totems.

6.) Your gear looks like you are way over capped on resistances. Are you using The Wise Oak while having fire resistance be your highest so you get the added %# Fire Penetration?

7.) Quality your gems.

8.) Get a better chest piece. <Insert shameless self promotion> I'll sell this to you for 1 ex - you'll have to 6 link it and color it with harvest though.

9.) Nearby Enemies have -9% to Fire Resistance modifier on helm. Easy to craft with Harvest Fire modifier chaos spam. If the item already has Fire Resistance on it, it's pretty easy to guarantee the augment if you block the rest of the prefixes and only have a suffix available.

10.) Stygian Vise + Abyssal Jewel

11.) Are you using Jewels/Clusters in the passive tree?

12.) Go to Page 16 of this thread. Read what Heinarc posted here.

That should be a good start :)

Bonus points:

Tailwind on boots and Awakened gems.

Hey thanks A LOT for this you are a godsend. This will help me a lot on improving my items. I'll also gladly take your offer for that Chest if you havent already sold it!
I have not sold it yet - it's yours.

IGN: xxZero
Phewww, you people are already linking insane items, I'm feeling shy on my SSF gear now :D

@kanameclan

I share the opinion of Rykk3r, explode chest is mostly wasted here - do you really feel like your clearspeed is lacking? :p

If you want to go the extra mile and craft yourself an amazing luxury chest, you can either :

* follow Rykk3r suggestion - Awakener craft a Redeemer's blind + flat crit chest allowing you to fit a beastcrafted aspect somewhere (replacing Flesh & Stone)

* Or go for a additional curse + flat crit Hunter's chest, allowing you to add a lvl 12 Assassin's mark on hit ring.

The first approach is better for survability and bossing, the second will give you a crazy boost in map clear (for things like 80% delirious or T19s maps), but will not help that much against bosses due to reduced curse effectiveness.

@Teejay

You most likely have not indicated in POB that you Flicker link was socketed in your weapon, so the 20% more damage from the 7th link doesnt compute (you are only seeing the damage from swapping Fortify for Combustion)
Last edited by Heinarc on Jul 11, 2020, 3:39:06 PM
I checked and it is :/

Not sure why I'm seeing such a low DPS increase if it is supposed to be double that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info