[3.13] 🔥Oro’s Flicker Strike Raider🔥 | Top tier mapper/currency farmer | 10M+ DPS | All Content

Trivial is a guy I can vouch for, done both of my 6L Oro's last league : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515748
Last edited by Heinarc on Jun 30, 2020, 10:23:23 AM
Thanks for the build! Just killed Shaper with only one death. I'm struggling against HOGM. Any tips for that map? Or should I just buy a carry.
I'm taking a look at the 2ex level 90 PoB and I see that on the amulet you annoint Essence Sap, despite it being only a two skill point investment to get it on our normal tree. Is there any particular reason for this? If not, is there a better option to annoint?
for HOGM, honestly I don't know, never really try to did it. It's likely a couple of characters with mirror tier gear and built with PVP in mind can seriously fuck with the build (we don't have proper defenses against degen damage, for example).

For the annoint, your are right, this cheap anoint is only worth 2 passives, which is equivalent to 7% ish DPS. You can also anoint Will of Blades for very cheap, which is the same than 2 passives invested in DPS nodes (7% ish DPS again).
Our late game anoint, Frenetic, brings more to the table (10-11% more DPS) but is significantly more costly and requires you to have solved your mana issues beforehand.
Last edited by Heinarc on Jun 30, 2020, 10:29:35 AM
Hello guys !

I tried this build for this league and i really strugle with the dps in mono i just died vs a Crusader.

I really lack of currency with this league, with the delirium the reward and the way to do currency was so fun and easy and with the Harvest i feel blocked.

I don't know what i have to focus now to be better on mono and push a bit more my map and my atlas.

I followed your advice on ur build but the cluster is so expensive rn.

If u have some advice for me, i'll be gratefull !

Thank you for ur work on this build

Ps : I forgot to add that a buy a second Oro 6L with a Cyclone set up but i just start tp up the gems and idk if that gonna change something with the gem level 17 i only have 60K dps
Last edited by Diadhe on Jun 30, 2020, 10:39:39 AM
How we doing 10% dodge spell hits on armour?
"
Admal wrote:
How we doing 10% dodge spell hits on armour?

With the unVeil of Body armour from Jun
"
Diadhe wrote:
Hello guys !

I tried this build for this league and i really strugle with the dps in mono i just died vs a Crusader.

I really lack of currency with this league, with the delirium the reward and the way to do currency was so fun and easy and with the Harvest i feel blocked.

I don't know what i have to focus now to be better on mono and push a bit more my map and my atlas.

Ps : I forgot to add that a buy a second Oro 6L with a Cyclone set up but i just start tp up the gems and idk if that gonna change something with the gem level 17 i only have 60K dps

Sounds like you just need to keep doing your best and keep farming what you are capable of clearing quickly. This build excels at fast mapping as long as the tier is in line with your current gear.

I too am struggling a bit to get past T16 into the final end game content. I have a lot of missing upgrades holding me back, but I am forcing myself to learn how to craft better so that is lengthening the process. I haven't seen a life augment from harvest in over 4 days now since the hotfix :(

Cyclone will only help you progress by allowing you to avoid boss mechanics. It's not going to buff your DPS in any way shape or form, it is just an alternative option to Flicker Strike so you can control your character movement while attacking.

If you are pushing into higher tier maps without the necessary DPS, you will die. You will die a lot. I ate the experience loss for the last two days running juiced up T16s in hopes for better drops, but the constant dying just slowed down farming too much.

You will eventually encounter a boss or mechanic that can only be avoided by killing faster or using cyclone to move out of the way. One shots are inevitable if you can't kill the boss before they get off a major wind-up ability. Avoidance/Evasion only goes so far.

My best advice is to scale down the tier of map you are running. I spread out my watchstones so that I'm only getting T11-14 maps. Dying happens a lot less at this level for my current gear, I'm running maps much much faster resulting in higher chaos per hour, and I have over a tab full of maps to run.

Don't forget to run your master missions. You have to engage in all the league mechanics to maximize currency gains. If you're not leveraging past league mechanics you're going to have an even harder time acquiring currency. I learned this the hard way ignoring them for several seasons in a row.

Keep planting your seeds and harvesting your farms. A lot of the crafts that come from T2 and T3 seeds are extremely valuable.

T2 crafts that upgrade the lab Offering sell fast and are quite valuable. I sold two Gift to the Goddess last night for 50c each. They're up to 60c today.

Use the Gem crafts to turn failed 21/23 corruptions into experience. I've been juicing my Awakened Melee Splash damage this way resulting in it already being half way though level 3.

While on lower tiers you can focus on map completion to unlock the first two favorable slots. You can do the awakening bonuses later when you have the DPS to clear the harder awakening levels.
"
Teejay137 wrote:
"
Diadhe wrote:
Hello guys !

Sounds like you just need to keep doing your best and keep farming what you are capable of clearing quickly. This build excels at fast mapping as long as the tier is in line with your current gear.

I too am struggling a bit to get past T16 into the final end game content. I have a lot of missing upgrades holding me back, but I am forcing myself to learn how to craft better so that is lengthening the process. I haven't seen a life augment from harvest in over 4 days now since the hotfix :(

Cyclone will only help you progress by allowing you to avoid boss mechanics. It's not going to buff your DPS in any way shape or form, it is just an alternative option to Flicker Strike so you can control your character movement while attacking.

If you are pushing into higher tier maps without the necessary DPS, you will die. You will die a lot. I ate the experience loss for the last two days running juiced up T16s in hopes for better drops, but the constant dying just slowed down farming too much.

You will eventually encounter a boss or mechanic that can only be avoided by killing faster or using cyclone to move out of the way. One shots are inevitable if you can't kill the boss before they get off a major wind-up ability. Avoidance/Evasion only goes so far.

My best advice is to scale down the tier of map you are running. I spread out my watchstones so that I'm only getting T11-14 maps. Dying happens a lot less at this level for my current gear, I'm running maps much much faster resulting in higher chaos per hour, and I have over a tab full of maps to run.

Don't forget to run your master missions. You have to engage in all the league mechanics to maximize currency gains. If you're not leveraging past league mechanics you're going to have an even harder time acquiring currency. I learned this the hard way ignoring them for several seasons in a row.

Keep planting your seeds and harvesting your farms. A lot of the crafts that come from T2 and T3 seeds are extremely valuable.

T2 crafts that upgrade the lab Offering sell fast and are quite valuable. I sold two Gift to the Goddess last night for 50c each. They're up to 60c today.

Use the Gem crafts to turn failed 21/23 corruptions into experience. I've been juicing my Awakened Melee Splash damage this way resulting in it already being half way though level 3.

While on lower tiers you can focus on map completion to unlock the first two favorable slots. You can do the awakening bonuses later when you have the DPS to clear the harder awakening levels.

Thank you for the time u take to answer me !

I'm going to keep up my farm and use the tips u sent to me :)

Thank u
Hiya, being blasting with this build as a league starter. Got decent 6l chest and 5l oro, solid starter gear, i'd say.

The question i have - is Fortify that important in this build or i can easy replace it with Combustion?

Also i was wondering about Atziri's Promise is it decent for this build?

Right now i'm farming currency and on my way to craft hunter gloves, but don't think that i will be able to farm for cluster jewel for a long time without decent luck, should i aim for something else instead then?
Last edited by R1PLI on Jul 1, 2020, 6:57:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info