[3.13] 🔥Oro’s Flicker Strike Raider🔥 | Top tier mapper/currency farmer | 10M+ DPS | All Content

I found another way to help progression. I got really lucky and just found a 6L Oro's w/ Ele Dmg Corruption Implicit for 1 ex. Thank you kind trader.

6L weapon for 1Ex is already a good deal at this junction in the season. It was easy to recolor using the bench craft (4 chromes) to move my Flicker setup into it.

Now I can run the 6L totem setup in Tabula until I get my chest crafted successfully or buy one.

Should be able to comfortably push into T16s now.

It'll be even easier if I finally land some good rolls on my gloves and boots (hunter influenced for additional strikes/tailwind). Also have a Vermillion ring on deck that I picked up for 40c that is unfinished. I need to find a way to annul off the attack speed (probably use harvest remove physical modifier) and hope it leaves the accuracy alone. Then I'll throw some Fire/Light/Cold augments at it until I hit a good resistance.

If anyone knows a better way to go about this or if you have a better idea on what I should target for the ring please let me know!

These are the bases I'm working with if any one has any pointers to get these crafted successfully. I'm just spamming with Harvest until I get something better to work with currently.

Teejay137 the implicit from Oro's got changed, now it gives that ele dmg, anyways 1ex is a good price I guess!
Last edited by Kaisersval on Jun 26, 2020, 7:41:00 PM
What do you mean got changed? Oh wow, I didn't even realize that it's the same implicit. I thought that was from the corruption! I got, got :) Lesson learned.

Oh well. Still not bad for the 6L considering I could have spent several hundred fuses trying to link my own. Some where I still picked up ~25k Average Damage from the change to bring me to up from 1.4M to 1.6M total.
What do you think about using Xoph's blood and taking flammability on your rings?
Yeah I've theorycrafted with it, but it is not very optimal, with 90%+ evade and 50% dodge, enemies will rarely hit you, so they wont get debuffed most of the time.

If Harvest allows for crazy crafts and you would like to have a curse ring, rather aim for Assassin's mark along with a Hunters Chest with a "Can apply an additional curse" (or Whispers of Doom annoint).
Last edited by Heinarc on Jun 27, 2020, 8:02:53 AM
Hello i'm pretty new player loving the game and this build , can you just check my gear if there is something i should get rid off , because right now i can't even handle some white tier 1 maps.
I going to 6 link my oro's today.
I got 4 or 5 exalts to spend.
I can't find any characters for the account you posted from.

If you are dying in white tier maps make sure you've checked the following:

- Are you resistance capped?

- Do you have the correct flasks for the build?

- Do you have + Max Life on most of your items?

- Do you have bench crafts on your gear?

- Are all your gem setups done correctly?

- Are you accuracy capped or at least close to it?

You shouldn't have any problem pushing to T10 if you are resistance capped with about 4k life and using the 5L setup for both Flicker and the totem setup. The totem setup is extremely important for bossing.

There is a very detailed progression section for this build that goes over what gear upgrades you can look for, passive skill changes, and other various options you can alter to tweak the performance of this build.

I suggest you re-read the spoiler sections labeled "Gearing-up – Getting to endgame (Lvl 80-90 – 5Ex budget)" and "Gearing-up – Scale that up! (Lvl 90-95 – 20Ex Budget)" as that seems to be the next two phases of the build you will be encountering.

I would also read the last 2-3 pages of posts in this thread if you continue to have issues. We covered a lot of progression topics the last few days.

If you have 4-5ex to spend then you will have no problem getting many of the upgrades needed to get to T16 maps. Don't overspend, this build doesn't require a lot of currency early on to push maps. You'll want to save those exalts for better purchases like the influenced hunter gloves, the fire resistance reduction helm, nicely rolled Vermillion Rings, or the Elder Armor mentioned in the guide.

Exalts are not as common this season in my experience. Since we have a crafting league mechanic raw exalt drops are lower than usual making the cost of GG items higher. It'll be sometime before Harvest crafting pans out and the market is flooded with well rolled double influenced items.

Make sure you upgrade accordingly to your level of progression. If you find yourself spending several exalts (3-4+) on an item you think you'll have to replace later on while you're clearing yellow/red tier maps, then it's not worth buying.
Last edited by Teejay137 on Jun 27, 2020, 7:35:53 PM
Now i think my characters are visible
You mention in the guide that it would be possible to run this as a Berserker or Slayer. Do you think they are still viable choices with all the tweaks you've been making with 3.11? What are some of the Pros/Cons of running those ascendancies besides the aforementioned dodge reduction?

Do you think the damage increase of running one of the 2 would make it possible to not run Cyclone for certain bosses?
Last edited by Tyandia on Jun 28, 2020, 10:12:16 AM
Is +9% flicker damage lab enchant worth it? or what enchant we need?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info