Method Rush Race Season and Kammell's Community Race Event

NO to elitist races, bring back the real ones, the open ones, like in the old days.

Nowadays races just suck big.
IGN: Gonorreitor
I've been 35th in a 12min solo burst once, where probably like 500 people entered. I miss that. Bad racers like their own accomplishments just like the best like winning. only ggg themselves can give us that feeling again in poe. racing has always been the best alternative when the main game got boring. it's been too long.
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
Why allow the whole community to have fun when you can just pay streamers to get you views on Twitch?
How about fixing the fps and general horrible performance?

Give old races back, so everyone can enjoy instead of letting the elitists get richer than the rest! EVERYONE JUST BOYCOT THIS EVENT, DONT WATCH!
"
Wavel wrote:
How about fixing the fps and general horrible performance?

Give old races back, so everyone can enjoy instead of letting the elitists get richer than the rest! EVERYONE JUST BOYCOT THIS EVENT, DONT WATCH!

WILL NOT
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Dope!
How about just bringing back REAL race seasons. This game was built on the aspect of racing and you guys decided to abandon it. The reason as I remember it was not enough people participated in it for to be worth GGG's time anymore. Now we have to recreate race seasons as a community.....

....as a community. Well its not really as a community when its gated by a qualifier so only the most elite can participate.......

I remember when endless ledge, decent champions, Vaal Kill Ect. was a thing. A very very large majority of the player base stopped what they were doing in the current league and played in the races..... for FUN. Global chat was hyped as hell when the countdown started to let us know we could create our characters.

I grew up watching people like Helman, Havoc and GreatOnePoe race. Its quite literally what got me into the game. I would participate in the races knowing I would never beat them. But it was incredibly fun nonetheless.

Now its just hey you can participate in the race.....by watching other people race...... yea no thanks.

I appreciate what the Method boys are doing trying to bring back race seasons but this isn't for me or 99.9999% of the player base. Literally. GGG please bring back real race seasons and the in game rewards that came with them.
"
BrownTown86 wrote:
Why allow the whole community to have fun when you can just pay streamers to get you views on Twitch?

GGG isn't paying anyone.
I've only raced a few times in Endless Ledge (the best imo) and it was so hilarious to see "NoobDerp (level 1) has died in Xth place" after like 5 seconds of starting hahahahaha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info