Method Rush Race Season and Kammell's Community Race Event

Why cant we just get some community wide races.. like we used to. Im sure alot of use regulars miss them. and the special race events like 1hr endless ledge exiles everywhere etc.
"The Qualifier event is open for everybody with Path of Exile race background."

No it's not. It's only open to top racers, who also stream. In other words, another elitist event. When I first saw "everyone", I knew I had no chance of winning, but I thought it might be fun. But then I read the qualifier for the qualifier. There are thousands of players with a racing background, but only a tiny fraction would qualify for this.

How about a real race season, instead of this stuff that most people don't care about?

I suppsoe "everyone" means everyone with a demi.
Spoiler

Spoiler
I miss the Flashbacks leagues...
Hope it will return for all one day.
GGG, we're waiting for the flashback event, don't forget about us, the casual players, after all we support mostly your game.
bring back descent and descent champions for the community please
Also: Why even have EVENTS clickable on this website,
if you dont have events anymore?

Bring it back GGG... many players are done with a league after 1 months or so. There need to be something for players that are done with league and dont want to play standard.
Hope races stay unofficial. The feeling of obligation to race for points and get skins (which are now worth tons in game, which we knew they would be) was maddening. I hate races so much.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
It's unofficial, this is simply GGG doing an announcement on 1 event happening in the "community", this is more an informative announcement than anything. We better to take it easy.

For sure it's generating bad comments, mine first, it's not my taste to watch others playing for hours like this. There's certainly some things to learn but for what ? There's not even races anymore and youtube is full of races examples, even tutorials. When league starts i take my time to reach maps. And im a 40/40 runner.

Yes, many players have a negative reaction because they want a special event for ANYONE, some kind of flashback or leaguestones, with very few but cool micro-transactions or unique items with specific skins to win when reaching a certain level or amount of sub challenges.
Last edited by Universalis on Apr 17, 2020, 8:29:18 PM
"
Ashriel wrote:
Hope races stay unofficial. The feeling of obligation to race for points and get skins (which are now worth tons in game, which we knew they would be) was maddening. I hate races so much.

"
Universalis wrote:

Yes, many players have a negative reaction because they want a special event for ANYONE, some kind of flashback or leaguestones, with very few but cool micro-transactions or unique items with specific skins to win when reaching a certain level or amount of sub challenges.

I would mostly like to have an official race to be able to get the "reach level 8 in any race" achievement. The last race was in 2016 if the wiki data is right, so anyone who started playing AFTER that can never get that achievement it seems.
That sucks big time, achievements should not be unobtainable.
"
IamAcerbus wrote:
I hate these announcements. I love racing but I suck at it. So now I'm no longer allowed because I can't qualify. So now I just get annoyed hearing about them.

You have to specifically come to the announcement section to read about announcements. The question is obvious.

Just saying.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info