I'm missing for void races for all with alternate art items as prizes :/
Now races are for few not for all. It's bullshit
"
Suhuy wrote:
"
zeldzioszka wrote:
"
darkenergy0 wrote:
race is just for 5 people over a community of 1.500.000 players...

very nice GGG.. keep abandoning everyone with ultra lag and not optimize stable game.

well done, i play less and less

well said , bravo !

Guys... Do you understand this is not a GGG event?
Re-read the original post.

Then why does ggg promote it so much? I don't see pleasure in looking at 5 streamers who will kill the boss first ...
Why ggg does not prepare an event for ordinary players ??? , flashback etc..
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
"
zeldzioszka wrote:

Then why does ggg promote it so much? I don't see pleasure in looking at 5 streamers who will kill the boss first ...

When streamers with $5k monster rigs play, poe almost looks like a barely functioning product. If they let average joe participate it would just shit the bed every 5 minutes and ggg can't have that.
That's why.
"
Black__Dawn wrote:
"
zeldzioszka wrote:

When streamers with $5k monster rigs play, poe almost looks like a barely functioning product. If they let average joe participate it would just shit the bed every 5 minutes and ggg can't have that.
That's why.

didn't mathil's pc struggle with delirium at launch? i found that hilarious
Watching some few random people run across the same acts I played through dozens of times only to kill a boss...sound boring af!

Screw that and give us back events like descent, winterheart, cutthroat and so on where everyone can partake. Those combined with a slight chance to get an mtx where awesome back in the day.

I fully understand that this event is not hosted by GGG. But an event only for some few people really doesn't sound exciting.
The prizes are kinda low. I mean, $400 per event from a ...well known esports organization (which I've never heard of by the way) is kinda ridiculous.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Method ? these losers couldnt even do WF in BfA, now they came here to suck ?
tytykiller will buttsex them while listening to Antonio Vivaldi.

allso, how about do a event for ALL players, just like in old times ??
seriously, i dont give a damn about this event, cause i wont be enjoying it.
(and no, i dont fucking even want to, dont get me wrong)
just do some fun for all players

Come on guys: WE all know that it's the same 5 speed runners who gonna win /finish the race anyway. Just watch & enjoy.

TY for organising I can't wait to see my fav. speed runners.

As for commenters.. I have a hard time listening to hard accents & need qt or tarke to also be commenting.
It's great to promote such things but I do agree that it is hard to be enthusiastic about.

Could you please make races where everyone can win at least some MTX ? I mean, it won't cost you and for example if people get some pieces of a set, maybe they will buy the rest ?

I don't know, I spent a good amount of money on POE mtx just to support you guys, it would be great to see events where everyone is included.

Anyway, POE is a great game and thank you for this !

I hate these announcements. I love racing but I suck at it. So now I'm no longer allowed because I can't qualify. So now I just get annoyed hearing about them.
Last edited by IamAcerbus on Apr 18, 2020, 3:03:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info