[3.10] neoCrown's Assassin Bow CoC VD [All content cleared][Deathless Simulacrums/U-Elder/Sirus]

"
neoCrown wrote:
"
UndrcvrKiller wrote:
is there any specific reason why you have a hunter quiver?

Tried to upgrade my gear by slamming a Hunter's exalted orb on my quiver as all 3 mods from the prefix mod pool work super well with the build:

Projectiles pierce additional target
+2% to maximum chaos resistance
Increased movement speed

Conqueror's Exalted orb slamming session

There were no bad mods that I could get by just slamming the quiver assuming there are no extra suffix slots. Once your base gear is settled, we should be able to make upgrades one gear at a time.

OK. I got a quiver that seems good

Now i was wondering about the gloves. how did you get spell damage and attack speed on them? is there anything i could do to craft them easier or should i just try to buy some?
"
UndrcvrKiller wrote:
"
neoCrown wrote:
"
UndrcvrKiller wrote:
is there any specific reason why you have a hunter quiver?

Tried to upgrade my gear by slamming a Hunter's exalted orb on my quiver as all 3 mods from the prefix mod pool work super well with the build:

Projectiles pierce additional target
+2% to maximum chaos resistance
Increased movement speed

Conqueror's Exalted orb slamming session

There were no bad mods that I could get by just slamming the quiver assuming there are no extra suffix slots. Once your base gear is settled, we should be able to make upgrades one gear at a time.

OK. I got a quiver that seems good

Now i was wondering about the gloves. how did you get spell damage and attack speed on them? is there anything i could do to craft them easier or should i just try to buy some?

That bow is great for the build. No easy way to craft or target slam the spell damage mod. I was actually going for +1 to maximum frenzy charge. There are 3 good mods out of 5 for the Warrlord's Exalted Orb slam on the gloves for our build and 2 useless mods. These mods are:

+1 Max frenzy charge
% Increased spell damage
% Increased damage over time
% Increased melee damage
% Increased projectile damage

So it's a gamble either way for the right prefix to land.

20% spell damage is minimal in the bigger picture. A high Accuracy roll is more important on the gloves if you can have it.

An easy way to get spell damage on gloves is to simply find a Fingerless Silk glove base as it has spell damage as an implicit so if you are planning on crafting one, a Fingerless Silk glove is a good starter.
how do you get frenzy charges? this build will be my main for a while if it have a good late game, i'm crashing t15 maps at 78 with 5L but i think the new cluster jewel is a gooood improvement for crit chance.

how do i upgrade?
Spoiler
Hi....What type of a Timeless Jewel do we use for that defensive upgrade?
D2Ghosts
"
Sign_Up wrote:

Glorius vanity with xibaqua. The main node will make you take 50% elemental damage as chaos dmg and increase +10% max chaos res, keep in mind to that become a greate defensive layer will be necessary a HUGE investment in chaos ress, to cap it to 85%, you might want the Cleansed Thoughts annoit made with clear, azure and gold oil that will double your chaos resist.
"
gokudin wrote:
how do you get frenzy charges? this build will be my main for a while if it have a good late game, i'm crashing t15 maps at 78 with 5L but i think the new cluster jewel is a gooood improvement for crit chance.

how do i upgrade?
Spoiler

Yes, the cluster jewels can boost your crit chance by quite a lot.

For the frenzy generation, you will need an open suffix on your quiver to craft the mod, 'Frenzy on critical strike'. It is easy to maintain it even against bosses because we hit many times with Barrage and also with the Volatile Dead balls. It is a veiled mod from the Betrayal league so you will need to unlock it by unveiling quivers. Search on the trade website for unveiled quivers with an open suffix. I bought 15 or so quivers from the market and unveiled them to unlock it. I can also craft it for you if you have a quiver with an open suffix.

Make sure you get accuracy somewhere in your gear. Getting to >90% chance to hit enemies is important. Just keep levelling for now and look out for gear upgrades here and there.

"
gokudin wrote:
"
Sign_Up wrote:

Glorius vanity with xibaqua. The main node will make you take 50% elemental damage as chaos dmg and increase +10% max chaos res, keep in mind to that become a greate defensive layer will be necessary a HUGE investment in chaos ress, to cap it to 85%, you might want the Cleansed Thoughts annoit made with clear, azure and gold oil that will double your chaos resist.

Might not necessarily be a huge investment because I spec in and out of Divine Flesh to test things out with a minor jewel change. You will need one big chaos resistance from a gear piece and use a small 3 passive cluster jewel with the 12% chaos resistance nodes. Roll for 6-8% chaos res mod and 25 Increased effect of small nodes as well if you can. The final notable should be Blessed. With just that one cluster jewel, I gain 63% chaos resistance. I just need to fill in chaos resistance with small crafts on the other pieces if necessary.

But yeah, in general for most builds it might be difficult to cap chaos resistances but cluster jewels help a lot this league.

Cleansed Thoughts is definitely another viable way to cap chaos res.

I just managed to loot this bow - I'm currently using a non-CoC bow, do you think I can mod this/salvage it to be much better than my current?

Thanks for your help :)
"
DJS88 wrote:

I just managed to loot this bow - I'm currently using a non-CoC bow, do you think I can mod this/salvage it to be much better than my current?

Could salvage it but would be a gamble because you do not have an open suffix to manipulate the mod pool. Best option I think is to use the menagerie to beastcraft using the, 'Remove a suffix, and add a prefix' and hope that you land on a good prefix. Otherwise I would just wait and see until another good bow comes around.
"
neoCrown wrote:
"
DJS88 wrote:

Could salvage it but would be a gamble because you do not have an open suffix to manipulate the mod pool. Best option I think is to use the menagerie to beastcraft using the, 'Remove a suffix, and add a prefix' and hope that you land on a good prefix. Otherwise I would just wait and see until another good bow comes around.

I'll give it a shot before I try to craft one, thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info