[3.10] neoCrown's Assassin Bow CoC VD [All content cleared][Deathless Simulacrums/U-Elder/Sirus]

"
Can you post some juicy %100 t16 runs ?

I can certainly showcase a 100% Delirious Map which I have completed multiple times but do note I am playing on an I5, GTX 1080 laptop while recording so the fps drops and input lag sometimes become unbearable. This is one of the main reasons I avoid fully juiced maps. I will include one of the drawbacks of this build in the description - lag when >10 Volatile balls spawn on screen while calculating your attacks dealing crits and igniting millions of mobs.

In terms of completing it for challenge purposes, there will be no issues. To fully and effectively farm a 100% juiced map at the same speed as a Herald stacking build would be nigh impossible I would say unless we fully invest into damage and diminish our life pool - equipping double Circle of Anguish rings, etc.

Also on a quest to find the perfect Doryani's Jewel (Xibaqua) to be placed either in the Mind over Matter area or Pain Attunement area. This would complete the build and make it extremely tanky. I have tested at least 50 jewel seeds so far but no perfect mods as of yet.

I will upload the videos once they have finished processing.
"
There's probably a few that were gobbled up by the influx of new players that were trying the build out.

Essentially, you are paying a lot for the Cremator notable for quality of life (avoid death by porcupines and other on-death effects/corpse explosions) so how much you are willing to spend would be up to you. I am sure there are a lot of similar jewels with just 2 of the mods and 2 jewel sockets that go for less.

In the cluster jewel section, I also recommended Disorienting Display instead of Smoking Remains as it serves the same purpose (blind enemies). Smoking Remains would be the go-to notable to farm Simulacrum with however as the smoke lingers in the area and blinds new enemies that spawn.

To craft a similar jewel, just remember that the cluster jewel has to be minimum item level 75 in order to have the 2 jewel sockets.

Yeah, you are right. I paid for QoL. I was selling my old items so I could afford it.

Today, I will continue finding some good items for the build. Looking forward to play it asap xD

EDIT:
"
Ring (Diamond ring base for crit chance) -
Spoiler
Crit chance, Life, Resistances, Dexterity/Strength, fire damage/spell damage, Open prefix to craft minus mana cost

The Prefix for both rings?or just in one?

Ty!!
Last edited by Sanfear on Apr 13, 2020, 9:52:53 AM
"
Sanfear wrote:
"
There's probably a few that were gobbled up by the influx of new players that were trying the build out.

Essentially, you are paying a lot for the Cremator notable for quality of life (avoid death by porcupines and other on-death effects/corpse explosions) so how much you are willing to spend would be up to you. I am sure there are a lot of similar jewels with just 2 of the mods and 2 jewel sockets that go for less.

In the cluster jewel section, I also recommended Disorienting Display instead of Smoking Remains as it serves the same purpose (blind enemies). Smoking Remains would be the go-to notable to farm Simulacrum with however as the smoke lingers in the area and blinds new enemies that spawn.

To craft a similar jewel, just remember that the cluster jewel has to be minimum item level 75 in order to have the 2 jewel sockets.

Yeah, you are right. I paid for QoL. I was selling my old items so I could afford it.

Today, I will continue finding some good items for the build. Looking forward to play it asap xD

EDIT:
"
Ring (Diamond ring base for crit chance) -
Spoiler
Crit chance, Life, Resistances, Dexterity/Strength, fire damage/spell damage, Open prefix to craft minus mana cost

The Prefix for both rings?or just in one?

Ty!!

You just need an open prefix for one of the rings to craft 'Non-channelling skills have -8/-9 to mana cost'. A single minus mana cost craft would be sufficient to ensure you will never run into any mana issues and you can hold your attack button indefinitely. If you find that you have a large enough mana pool and you can sustain your mana, feel free to opt into any other damage mod on your ring.

The other ring can be a unique ring or if you have a rare ring equipped, it can meet whatever requirements you need be it resistances/attributes/damage.

The ultimate endgame goal for pure damage upgrade would be to have 2 Circle of Anguish rings but this is easier said than done as we still need to balance resistances and attribute requirements.
"
You just need an open prefix for one of the rings to craft 'Non-channelling skills have -8/-9 to mana cost'. A single minus mana cost craft would be sufficient to ensure you will never run into any mana issues and you can hold your attack button indefinitely. If you find that you have a large enough mana pool and you can sustain your mana, feel free to opt into any other damage mod on your ring.

The other ring can be a unique ring or if you have a rare ring equipped, it can meet whatever requirements you need be it resistances/attributes/damage.

The ultimate endgame goal for pure damage upgrade would be to have 2 Circle of Anguish rings but this is easier said than done as we still need to balance resistances and attribute requirements.

Thank you!

I just find the below ring in my stash...:

I think it can work, at least for now, right?

Btw, I just read again the guide. I still have some doubts... until I fully understand how it works. For example, what are best offensive stats?

I dont know if it is good something like: increased elemental damage with attack skills is good, or critic multiplier or add # To # (Whatever). Is my second league, so im still figuring it out some things xD

Thanks again!!
"
Sanfear wrote:
"

Thank you!

I just find the below ring in my stash...:

I think it can work, at least for now, right?

Btw, I just read again the guide. I still have some doubts... until I fully understand how it works. For example, what are best offensive stats?

I dont know if it is good something like: increased elemental damage with attack skills is good, or critic multiplier or add # To # (Whatever). Is my second league, so im still figuring it out some things xD

Thanks again!!

That ring is almost an exact replica of the ring I used just before I upgraded to my current one. Nice job on acquiring it.

The Chaos resistance implicit is definitely useful. The Increased elemental damage with attack skills will apply to your Barrage attacks but not to the Volatile Dead which is a spell. Nonetheless, it is still an extremely good ring to use (My current one has no damage mod implicit and is simply there to fill in the resistances).

You can use a Divine orb to bring the Increased Fire damage mod while affected by Herald of Ash up to 60% or as close to it as possible. After that, make sure you use 20 of the Turbulent catalysts on that ring as it will boost that mod by quite a bit.

Good damage mods on rings would be %Increased Spell Damage, %Increased Fire damage, Global Critical Strike Multiplier. If a mod specifies 'attacks', it will only boost the damage of attacks and not spells. If the mod specifies Global, this will apply to both spells and attacks.

With the reduced mana reservation mod on your Circle of Anguish ring, you can try crafting '% Increased Damage' on your rare ring instead of the minus mana cost because you might have a larger mana pool to sustain your attacks.
Thank you NeoCrown!!

Your answer helps me a lot!
Can you get this build geared wellish with about a 32ex budget ?

already have a bow that isnt to bad with coc lvl 20 double dmg and ele pen
"
ysocalm wrote:

You can definitely get this build geared exceptionally well with a 32 ex budget. Bulk of the cost comes from the cluster jewels (prices vary based on supply and demand), the 2 damage mod Circle of Anguish Rings (cheapest was 5 ex last time I checked), and a 2 damage mod Watcher's Eye (Increased crit multiplier with Precision/Increased crit multiplier with anger/increased fire damage with anger/damage penetrates fire resistance with anger). I purchased my Watcher's Eye for 12 exalts at the time.

If you are tight on budget, you can opt for a single damage mod Watcher's Eye and spend some currency for a Corrupted Kaom's Heart with 40-50% increased damage implicit. This option is cheaper and will equate to the same damage output.
"
neoCrown wrote:
"
ysocalm wrote:

You can definitely get this build geared exceptionally well with a 32 ex budget. Bulk of the cost comes from the cluster jewels (prices vary based on supply and demand), the 2 damage mod Circle of Anguish Rings (cheapest was 5 ex last time I checked), and a 2 damage mod Watcher's Eye (Increased crit multiplier with Precision/Increased crit multiplier with anger/increased fire damage with anger/damage penetrates fire resistance with anger). I purchased my Watcher's Eye for 12 exalts at the time.

If you are tight on budget, you can opt for a single damage mod Watcher's Eye and spend some currency for a Corrupted Kaom's Heart with 40-50% increased damage implicit. This option is cheaper and will equate to the same damage output.

Sweet thanks, i'm gearing of the linked pob atm, but the build looks fun :D
Hey after i was sick of my BF Assasin, i got on your build so i start today to swap gear with 12ex budget

I guess i can improve it but its so much more fun, just relaxed gaming and i dont die on every fucking group of monsters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info