[3.10] neoCrown's Assassin Bow CoC VD [All content cleared][Deathless Simulacrums/U-Elder/Sirus]

There are 3 nodes that I can select for the Divine Flesh. I wonder will it stacks, if I selected 2 nodes.
D2Ghosts
"
Sign_Up wrote:
There are 3 nodes that I can select for the Divine Flesh. I wonder will it stacks, if I selected 2 nodes.

The Divine Flesh Keystone does not stack with each other. The maximum chaos resistance a build can have is 90%. Same goes for the other elements. For minimal node interaction, the best spot would be the Mind over Matter area. If you have a good seed with good nodes, then you can try the Pain Attunement area but it will affect the nodes in the starting shadow area.
POB link updated with Doryani Timeless Jewel setup on 16/4/2020. Big defensive boost.
6.4k Life with the Divine Flesh Keystone and 11% reduced chaos damage taken from Kaom's Heart corruption and pantheon Soul of Shakari.

https://pastebin.com/jULNRZdF
"
neoCrown wrote:
"
Sign_Up wrote:

The Divine Flesh Keystone does not stack with each other. The maximum chaos resistance a build can have is 90%. Same goes for the other elements. For minimal node interaction, the best spot would be the Mind over Matter area. If you have a good seed with good nodes, then you can try the Pain Attunement area but it will affect the nodes in the starting shadow area.

Thank you for the clarification! I'm currently at 94 chaos resist and it works great.
D2Ghosts
What is the best way to setup the tree if you are going for the defensive upgrade?
"
iNotSpeak wrote:
What is the best way to setup the tree if you are going for the defensive upgrade?

The tree would be mostly similar. To get the extra points, spec out of the crit multiplier nodes next to Throatseeker, The gearing will change slightly. You will need one piece of gear with a high chaos resistance roll. On the medium cluster jewels, try to get chaos res as a secondary mod. On the small cluster jewel, instead of going for the life based one, you will need a 3 passive 12% chaos resistance jewel with a high secondary chaos resistance roll and the Blessed notable. Aim for 50-58 chaos res from the cluster jewels.

For the tree, out of most of my testing, the Mind Over Matter area has some good conversions with Fire pen and fire damage/spell damage area damage, One of the good seeds is 2743 (will need to double check this, not in-game at the moment).
I’m on console and the bows on here are not anything close to the one in the gear section. Is CoC and 4% double damage enough to start this build? How would I best craft this bow?
how do we deal with mana issues?
"
gokudin wrote:
how do we deal with mana issues?

If you have a big mana pool even with all the auras reserved (around 200+ free mana), then attacking should not be an issue.

If you cannot sustain the mana, we have 2 ways to deal with this. Firstly, we keep the Barrage gem at level 1 to reduce mana cost of attacks. We deal damage through Volatile Dead so it is not necessary to have a high level Barrage. Secondly, make sure to have an open prefix on your rare ring to craft the mod ‘non-channeling skills have -4 /-9 to mana cost of skills’. You can hold down the attack skill forever without losing any mana this way.
Last edited by neoCrown on Apr 16, 2020, 5:49:08 AM
"
I’m on console and the bows on here are not anything close to the one in the gear section. Is CoC and 4% double damage enough to start this build? How would I best craft this bow?

Under the bow section, I started the build using a bow without a COC mod. You can use a non-shaped bow with good rolls such as Global Critical Strike Multiplier and high crit chance. Another way is to use Essence of Anger on the bow until you hit a combination of good mods. A simple CoC mod and 4% double damage mod is enough to kickstart the build. Just make sure that the bow has a high base crit chance (>7.00).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info