[3.10]The CEO of lightning Storm Brand Hierophant [Retired]

Build is crazy efficient; archmage is stupid. Finally did a8 sirus with no deaths at lvl 84 with 7.6k ES. My best run so far. Thanks for the build! Luckily I had 7ex from my previous starters and was able to jump start this build.

Like others, I do however get one shot randomly sometimes in maps. So I just decided to play more carefully. I still have so much room for upgrades though.

My POB: https://pastebin.com/vwA1Z3kC

current gear:

Last edited by Nitsujin on Apr 23, 2020, 3:15:15 AM
Why don't we actually use the Energy Leech gem... would that be a big damage loss when replacing Elemental Focus or Controlled Destruction?

And I have been reading about a 6th Brand... how do we actually get that?
Last edited by Edimasta on Apr 23, 2020, 4:18:19 AM
"
Edimasta wrote:
Why don't we actually use the Energy Leech gem... would that be a big damage loss when replacing Elemental Focus or Controlled Destruction?

You wold have plenty of es leech that is not the problem the problem is that you need a bigger es pool to be able to take the hits,for the 6th brand anoint your amu with explosive rune
Last edited by norxe on Apr 23, 2020, 5:51:10 AM
"
bene0019 wrote:
You're currently sitting at 6K ES and 11.9 Million DPS.

I'd suggest switching from Conviction of Power back to Sanctuary of Thought.
Take off the three nodes for Arcane Swiftness and get the 3 for Arcane Potency instead.
Drop the 2 nodes for Soul Thief and 2 for Blood Siphon and get the left-hand 4 nodes for Doom Cast.

That will drop your DPS to 8.75 Million while increasing your ES to 7.8K

That's my $.02

Looks like you're also missing the Insightfulness chain (4 nodes)

i will try this and see how it goes,but its hard to replace blood siphon because i need the life for clarity
How do you guys deal with porcupines? I get insta cucked against them usually. Wanted to push 100.
Hello, can u say whats wrong with my build now? I am keep dyeing contineously even on yellow maps. Thank you! name of char Ierefka
"
norxe wrote:
"
Edimasta wrote:

You wold have plenty of es leech that is not the problem the problem is that you need a bigger es pool to be able to take the hits,for the 6th brand anoint your amu with explosive rune

Thanks, looks like a 6th brand is not really the way... many of the ranked players go with "Mana Flows" annointment :)

Since the Stun Issue is resolved with Skyforth boots, are you guys going for Lunaris... or Solaris?
Last edited by Edimasta on Apr 23, 2020, 8:25:24 AM
How much does the Ivory Tower plus shield give you for energy shield?
Last edited by LockedGoblin689 on Apr 23, 2020, 8:49:08 AM
@NecropK

Porcupines are....problematic. All you can really do is ensure mana cloak is up when you encounter them, and that you do not wander into the middle of the pack. Take them out at a distance.

@Edimasta

Went with Solaris myself. While the avoid/dodge stuff is nice, this build barely scales any of that, so I figured Solaris buffs would feel more consistent overall.

LockedGoblin689

Ivory Tower + Shield gives me about 5k overall ES. They're....kind of irreplacable. Ivory Tower gives alot of ES, and Prism lets you use auras, especially Discipline.
Ya thats what I figured. Such a pain when im tryna zoom zoom

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info