[3.10]The CEO of lightning Storm Brand Hierophant [Retired]

"
zer0code wrote:
"
f1rstborn wrote:
New league announcement today everyone! Cross those fingers.

We've introduced three new Brands, one Brand support gem and have revamped existing Brands. We've made Brands a lot more versatile while also reviewing how their core mechanics work. Brand Recall no longer reigns supreme but is a useful tool alongside many new options.

exactly like you suspected
Hope that arcane brand is usefull, looks like CoC without crit lol

Chris's interview stated brand recall will cost a portion of the initial mana. This will be functionally annoying as hell to manage, but not impossible. I do plan to update it for 3.11
Hi, I'm a total noob. Started POE for less than a month, have tried Necro Summoner, Cyclone Slayer with no luck.

This is the only build so far that has so much potential. Thank you.

Managed to evade most mob whilst melting them. Should be able to survive if I'm careful.

I know that the new league is starting soon, but could you please have a quick look to see how else I can improve without spending, as my resources are all low. Would really like to see some end game content which I have yet been able to reach :-)

Looking forward to your new build when the new league starts.....

https://pastebin.com/VEqmPzPU

"
f1rstborn wrote:

Chris's interview stated brand recall will cost a portion of the initial mana. This will be functionally annoying as hell to manage, but not impossible. I do plan to update it for 3.11

But now that brand recall no longer adds duration to you brands the build is in serious trouble, what a shame, really looked forward to league start with this build
I just came here to thank you for your Guide.
With your Guide i was able to clear all the content i want to play and had a really nice time.
I would appreciate if you add a levelingsection to your Guide.

King regards and see ya in next league.:)
"
Grobulon wrote:
"
f1rstborn wrote:

But now that brand recall no longer adds duration to you brands the build is in serious trouble, what a shame, really looked forward to league start with this build

Fatality.
Yeah I was going to bring this topic

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/gwi21w/why_the_brand_changes_work_against_the_identity/

So this is it right?
Well, it was good while it lasted
Sure, we can recast every pack but only if we run sanctuary of thought, mandatory

"
f1rstborn wrote:
"
Grobulon wrote:
"
f1rstborn wrote:

Fatality.

Was optimistic at the beginning of discovering the build late in this league that we'll go untouched coming to the next one and I can continue to play the build there as my main, and that they'd only probably rework archmage, instead - they completely destroyed and gutted a fun build. /sigh
"
CreedAventus wrote:

Was optimistic at the beginning of discovering the build late in this league that we'll go untouched coming to the next one and I can continue to play the build there as my main, and that they'd only probably rework archmage, instead - they completely destroyed and gutted a fun build. /sigh

Agree, this was hurt in every possible way.
Well now that only 1 fevered mind is active in our tree and considering that GGG hinted something about ascendancy revork for hierophant my guess that build as it is as good as done. Really appreciate your work man, in the end i spend around 150 ex for thic character and really love the playstyle. Hope you post some other guides, maybe even for other builds sure as hell at least give them a try.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info