[3.10]The CEO of lightning Storm Brand Hierophant [Retired]

"
Coldlucidity wrote:
6th brand, or 6th fevered mind?

If you have to choose, the 6th fevered will typically increase speed more than the 6th brand.
Do you think this build could be nerfed in new league? Could be a great starter?
IGN: Pandemia
IGN: Aqueronte (Leveling atm)
Depends on the size of the nerf. It'd be fine for all endgame content even with half its dps. The only major threats while mapping are delirium and strongbox explosion crap. Mapping feels fine with 3m+ dps and chain.

Biggest problem with league start would be stun immunity after switching to LL. The build doesnt feel nearly as good without skyforth, and those will be pricey early in the league. Some adjustments to run a chayula amulet would help get this build up to comfort in mid-tier maps for currency farming.

Unless GGG completely destroys this build or the next league has really cool looking new skills, I'll probably start with this build. Maybe a scion variant with max block...
how do you get 6 brands? All I can get is 5
"

medium cluster jewels
"
xerxis_esp wrote:
Do you think this build could be nerfed in new league? Could be a great starter?

It will likely see multiple nerfs. I'd predict a nerf to Archmage damage, a nerf to CDR effectiveness on brand recall and a direct storm brand nerf. Of these, only the brand recall would hamper us significantly. I've been working on a necro alternative which leverages skill effect duration as a sub for CDR. I'll update both builds for 3.11 as long as the nerfs aren't too severe.
Thanks for the build, just started league this past week and I've been having a blast. What are some cheap effective upgrades I could go for right now? Watcher's eye and things of that sort are out of reach for me
Last edited by Liquinova on May 25, 2020, 1:22:52 AM
"
Thanks for the build, just started league this past week and I've been having a blast. What are some cheap effective upgrades I could go for right now? Watcher's eye and things of that sort are out of reach for me

Looks good so far. Watchers is probably next. After that, bottled faith and unnatural instinct and you're basically done. This league rains currency, you'll be surprised how fast 30 exalts is. Another thought is to buy and replace your body armor for one with at least 1 white socket, so you can run chain for mapping. I prefer chain with 4 brands over no chain with 6.
"
jbmcarth wrote:
"

medium cluster jewels

or explosive runes passive
If you can't control it, STOP.
Last edited by dagul23 on May 25, 2020, 2:28:39 AM
"
dagul23 wrote:
"
jbmcarth wrote: