3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

Thank you for the answers
"
bigtoaster64 wrote:
"
lordzetal wrote:
I am looking to replay this build for this season once i finish gettin gall the items.. i am just wondering any major changes to the path of building for it or anthing of note for change other than using carrion golem due to stone golem nerf?

For the tree : I would say don't go for 3 large clusters, you're spending too much skill points for small benefits (Was also true in 3.11 and 3.12, but now it's even more). Instead use 2 large clusters and 4 mediums (top left tree, middle right tree). Double curses might not be as good as before (can't grab it without anoint now). Might want to anoint something else. You'll want Bastions of Elements for the 3rd ascendancy node, it's really insane right now defense-wise.

For the gems : Pretty much the same. With ofc small changes if going carrion (Btw Stone Golems still viable, but the nerf just makes carrion even more interesting now)

For the items : Stampede are a good low budget option, but you'll definitely want to use some good rare boots instead, it's just going to be easier on resistances, life, QoL, etc. Also, like I said in a previous post, you now want to have a good helmet pretty early (+2-3 minion gems, also minion life support) so your spectres can survive Delirium and juiced red maps.

You mentioned to pick up 2 medium clusters... what are you focusing on with those medium clusters? more life or more minion damage? any recommended notables for those?
Hi, can someone explain me, why many people use "Shaper of storms". Does "All damage with hits" affects golems?
"
RawDamage wrote:
Hi, can someone explain me, why many people use "Shaper of storms". Does "All damage with hits" affects golems?

No, but if you hit its a guaranteed 15% shock on the target. just an easy more damage multiplier since nothing else is great for us after bastion and the golem nodes
"
RawDamage wrote:

Speculation: You usally use a spell to apply curses, so if that spell HITS and applies shock along with the curses, then why not
"
queebl wrote:

No, but if you hit its a guaranteed 15% shock on the target. just an easy more damage multiplier since nothing else is great for us after bastion and the golem nodes

But no one use hit skill. Only desecrate. Does desecrate hit?
"
bigtoaster64 wrote:
As of 3.13.0, this build still crush end-game with ease, no major problems at all. The only significative difference from 3.12, is that you don't instant-melt T16 juiced maps with poor geat like before, you need to invest a bit for it (in 3.12, we were able to crush it with about no gear).

Also, the Bastion of Elements ascendancy node is insane so far. The Primal Aegis skill granted by that node, gives a huge elemental damage shield on top of Divine Flesh, which feels really good.

Spectres are fine with the gem level nerf, but if you're using Jinx Juju (like I am), your chieftains (carnage, host), are going to die from time to time, especially in delirious red maps, if you don't provide minion life support (e.g. elder helm) and an empower is also a good addon.

Hi Big!

Currently running necro carrion but survival is shit and next upgrade is too damn expensive!. Do you mind sharing your POB for reference?

Thank you!

"
RawDamage wrote:
"
queebl wrote:

You should consider the Cyclone variant of this build. It's very strong.

The setup is: Cyclone - CwC - Fortify - Flesh Offering

And if you wear The Stampede boots, you can Cyclone around at super speed.

If you enjoy automation (i.e. being a lazy bugger like me), it's great. I've actually made everything in this build automated. I hold right mouse button, I loot, that's it.
"

If you enjoy automation (i.e. being a lazy bugger like me), it's great. I've actually made everything in this build automated. I hold right mouse button, I loot, that's it.

Thanks for reply, will check cyclone variant. But my question still the same, most golem elementalists from poe.ninja have this ascendancy, but does not have hit skill. How this works for them? (flame dash hits or what? they don't have any skill that hit and I really interested in mechanics, so I need to know how they use this ascendancy)
p.s. this is all 100lvl players currenty, without hit. so how? :)
My only thoughts is enchant on gloves that hit?
Last edited by RawDamage on Jan 29, 2021, 6:25:10 PM
"
"
RawDamage wrote:
"
queebl wrote:

Bro do you have a POB on your build? how much damage does your carrions do?
Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info