3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

Wondering the same, has anyone played an existing char with the build already?
How does it feel/play? Still viable even if weaker?
Currently playing this, im in yellow, low red maps and its fine, I do have most of the stuff required tough but bosses melt , occasional one shot but i dont have brass dome yet and im not using flasks.
Playing this in Ritual legue. It works fine, the nerf to the timeless jewel is annoying but not breaking.

Doing T16 fully juiced with a problem. Currently lvl 93.

https://i.imgur.com/yo3IBej.png

"
junkypic011 wrote:
Playing this in Ritual legue. It works fine, the nerf to the timeless jewel is annoying but not breaking.

Doing T16 fully juiced with a problem. Currently lvl 93.

https://i.imgur.com/yo3IBej.png

With a problem or without a problem?
No problems overall. The times I died were from my own stupidity not because of the build itself.
Anyone know if Elementalist or Necromancer is better for this build this patch? In particular which one has the higher ceiling with gearing?
IGN: _FuRi
"
Shadowfuri wrote:
Anyone know if Elementalist or Necromancer is better for this build this patch? In particular which one has the higher ceiling with gearing?

I would say, Elementalist is easier to get going, you get a ton of survivability (way more then Necro) with a small budget, and good damage.

As for Necro, I think it has the highest ceiling for higher budget. You can get really good survivability and decent damage, but you need to pay the price for it.

So, if you have 15-20ex or less, start Elementalist, you'll crush T16 juiced maps, and all content easy. Then, transition to Necro once you have a good pool of currency and/or if you feel like you want to push it higher.

Otherwise, if you have ~30ex+ budget already, start straight with Necro, craft your cluster jewels first, cause that's the core of the build, get the required gear and you're good to go.

But, the Necro version is totally different of what you see here on this thread. I suggest looking at http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2882940 if you want to play Necro.
As of 3.13.0, this build still crush end-game with ease, no major problems at all. The only significative difference from 3.12, is that you don't instant-melt T16 juiced maps with poor geat like before, you need to invest a bit for it (in 3.12, we were able to crush it with about no gear).

Also, the Bastion of Elements ascendancy node is insane so far. The Primal Aegis skill granted by that node, gives a huge elemental damage shield on top of Divine Flesh, which feels really good.

Spectres are fine with the gem level nerf, but if you're using Jinx Juju (like I am), your chieftains (carnage, host), are going to die from time to time, especially in delirious red maps, if you don't provide minion life support (e.g. elder helm) and an empower is also a good addon.

Last edited by bigtoaster64 on Jan 26, 2021, 10:19:39 AM
I am looking to replay this build for this season once i finish gettin gall the items.. i am just wondering any major changes to the path of building for it or anthing of note for change other than using carrion golem due to stone golem nerf?
"
lordzetal wrote:
I am looking to replay this build for this season once i finish gettin gall the items.. i am just wondering any major changes to the path of building for it or anthing of note for change other than using carrion golem due to stone golem nerf?

For the tree : I would say don't go for 3 large clusters, you're spending too much skill points for small benefits (Was also true in 3.11 and 3.12, but now it's even more). Instead use 2 large clusters and 4 mediums (top left tree, middle right tree). Double curses might not be as good as before (can't grab it without anoint now). Might want to anoint something else. You'll want Bastions of Elements for the 3rd ascendancy node, it's really insane right now defense-wise.

For the gems : Pretty much the same. With ofc small changes if going carrion (Btw Stone Golems still viable, but the nerf just makes carrion even more interesting now)

For the items : Stampede are a good low budget option, but you'll definitely want to use some good rare boots instead, it's just going to be easier on resistances, life, QoL, etc. Also, like I said in a previous post, you now want to have a good helmet pretty early (+2-3 minion gems, also minion life support) so your spectres can survive Delirium and juiced red maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info