3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
Drax6661 wrote:
Hello
Thank you for this great guide, it's very well done and well explained.
However, I am wondering about the choice of "paragon of calamity and" pendulum of destruction ".
I don't really understand what they do and what they are used for.
Can someone explain to me?

thank you

If you get hit e.g. by an ice projectiles from an enemy paragon of calamity reduces the damage taken by further ice attacks by 8% for the next four seconds (the same with other elemental damage).

pendulum of destruction increases the area of your auras (e.g. pride) every five seconds fro five seconds by 75%. So it's easier to reach the last stage with pride without being too close to the corresponding enemy.

quality and level does not affect mana reservation at all on auras or supports of auras. The mana multi and mana reserve always stays the same...

I'm still confused where the mana issue is coming from? I feel like you are talking about being unable to use cyclone/offerings/etc and NOT reservation. Again, you should be running a -mana cost ring or 2 rings so that all other skills cost basically nothing and you can spam them. The total amount of mana you have really shouldn't matter at all and getting mana rolls on gear is a waste of a slot. For example, getting a -channelling mana cost roll of ANY kind should make your cyclone free to use and then on your other ring get a -10 mana cost of skills roll. If cyclone isn't giving you trouble, get 2 -10mana cost rolls and everything should be free to use

This will also let you drop Lavianga's for a much better flask (basalt, granite w/ +armour%)
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Aug 24, 2020, 6:03:44 PM
its always exponentially better to lower the cost of skills rather than increase overall mana pool.

ex: if you reserve 75% of your mana and you have +100 mana on gear on top of 500 mana pool, you only end up gaining 25 usable mana.

BUT if you have 100 usable mana already, and you reduce the cost of a skill from 15 mana to 5 mana, you effectively triple the amount of usable mana

Scenario 1: casts go up from about 6 to 8
Scenario 2: casts go up from about 6 to 20

And thats only using 1 stat slot, instead of the 2 required to get +100 mana

Since you self-cast your offering and convocation and stuff, I would shoot for -10 mana cost on both your rings and ditch the mana rolls. An easy way to find cheap, but good usable gear thats probably better is look for t2 rolls instead of any t1 rolls. A ring full of t2s is only slightly worse than a t1 ring, but probably costs less than a 10th of the price. You could even get the lowest t2 rolls you can find and just divine it once or twice
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Aug 24, 2020, 9:27:24 PM
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
AsMIadi wrote:
Hi guys........
This has been the best guild which i have looked in to and to see so much support.. a special thanks to #Wermine to hepl me get my char up and running very smooth.

Now again seeking some help & advise, currently i am planing to switch but gradually with this armor and amu

some more works on the armor..but thats not the problem. Now the amulet i was lucky as got it for about 2ex with no good roll. But with some chaos harvest crafts was able to get it till this.

Now how do i move forward...add remove physcial is the option but its weight is only 250 should i do somthing else so tht i can get if easily.

Thank you
That's not going to be cheap to craft. The easiest way to do it I can think of is:
- Seedcraft on any suffix.
- Craft cannot roll attack mods at the bench.

You should now have 3 prefixes, 2 suffixes, and a crafted suffix.

- Seed craft remove / add physical.

The cannot roll attack mods should block out the high weight physical prefixes, and your suffixes are already full. So your chances are 250 from a pool of 1750. Not great, but nowhere near as bad as it would be with the attack mods in there, that adds another 12,750 to the pool.

Once you get the +1 gems, drop the Energy shield roll with remove defence, add life, remove the cannot roll attack mods craft, and finish it out with whatever suffixes you need.

Thank you for the advice..... i got it done :)
really not almost there for the change.But is the staff a must for the change or i can run with existing CIP for a while till i find or craft the staff...
hmm without any life on the amulet you might struggle in later maps. Since we don't have life on the armor and most of the time, boots, we need all the life we can get on the rings and amulet etc.

*ed: wow I don't know how you are lvl 95 with what I assume is only around 4500 life max...even with all of our layers of defense that seems like a very spiky level of life
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Aug 24, 2020, 10:35:36 PM
Hey all, I've made the decision to stop playing my golem dude and I'm selling all my gear. I think it's relatively fair priced but I am willing to negotiate a little. Basically all the gear I have is endgame ready so pm me what slot you need and I'll show you what I got in-game

Endgame Staff: 45 lightning/35 chaos resist : 35ex
Endgame Amulet t1 life, int/phys skill (with 3 stats open for multimodding) : 25 ex
Max Life, 35% speed, 115 resist/35% chaos boots : 50ex
Triple skill, max life, all white Astral plate : 30ex
Crazy good helm w/ flesh offering enchant (craftable resist mod) : 78 ex
Max Life/%, 48 fire/35 chaos, 531 armour stygian vise : 20ex
Max life, t1 dex, 34% minion damage, 42 cold Vermillion Ring : 15ex

Also selling a shit ton of golem jewels all with 1% mana reserve, and my clusters

You can add me ImmortalCoCzxz
"
_Deadly_ wrote:
"
Drax6661 wrote:
Hello
However, I am wondering about the choice of "paragon of calamity and" pendulum of destruction ".

thank you

If you get hit e.g. by an ice projectiles from an enemy paragon of calamity reduces the damage taken by further ice attacks by 8% for the next four seconds (the same with other elemental damage).

pendulum of destruction increases the area of your auras (e.g. pride) every five seconds fro five seconds by 75%. So it's easier to reach the last stage with pride without being too close to the corresponding enemy.

okay
thanks for the answer, it's clearer now.
One last question about the damage. I don't understand how he got 18% for "flesh an stone" and 24 more for "pride". See the picture.
I have yet to spend time to understand but I do not understand how he obtains his values, I am at 16% and 22 more.

thank you
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
quality and level does not affect mana reservation at all on auras or supports of auras. The mana multi and mana reserve always stays the same...

I'm still confused where the mana issue is coming from? I feel like you are talking about being unable to use cyclone/offerings/etc and NOT reservation. Again, you should be running a -mana cost ring or 2 rings so that all other skills cost basically nothing and you can spam them. The total amount of mana you have really shouldn't matter at all and getting mana rolls on gear is a waste of a slot. For example, getting a -channelling mana cost roll of ANY kind should make your cyclone free to use and then on your other ring get a -10 mana cost of skills roll. If cyclone isn't giving you trouble, get 2 -10mana cost rolls and everything should be free to use

This will also let you drop Lavianga's for a much better flask (basalt, granite w/ +armour%)

I'm confused too. I'm using a 6l cyclone (Well, it's only really a 3l in terms of mana multipliers, but still a higher cost) and I'm absolutely fine without any -cost at all. Going to add a bit so I can run no regen maps more easily, but that's the only reason why.
"
Drax6661 wrote:
"
_Deadly_ wrote:
"
Drax6661 wrote:
Hello

thank you

okay
thanks for the answer, it's clearer now.
One last question about the damage. I don't understand how he got 18% for "flesh an stone" and 24 more for "pride". See the picture.
I have yet to spend time to understand but I do not understand how he obtains his values, I am at 16% and 22 more.

thank you

I'm assuming that is just the gem levels, his are at lvl 20/21, and yours aren't.
I tried with higher gem levels to get to his numbers, but it doesn't work, that's something else I guess.
I searched a lot, tried lots of stuff, but I can't find his numbers. Maybe a bug.

It is however the POB without cluster of the 1st page, nothing has been changed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info