3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

But with all those golems its still few mln dps. How does it feels gameplay wise? Smooth enough (especially Sirus 8).
"
Asag wrote:
But with all those golems its still few mln dps. How does it feels gameplay wise? Smooth enough (especially Sirus 8).

You've to consider that you get 40%+ Impale chance (to reach 100%+) with cluster jewels. Without you'll be around ~72-83% (if i remembre correctly) with/without helm enchant (Dread Banner), which means that not having cluster jewels WILL affect your "real" damage output, because the impale chance will be much lower.

Otherwise, depending how you setup your jewels (Large, Medium, etc.) you could get between 30%-70% chance for your golems to deal double damage, which is huge stuff, especially against again HP monster (Sirus).

But, my personal experience with (both Carrion/Stone) golems without cluster jewels early (Harvest and Delirium) league : it clear fine up to red maps. Then, it can struggle a bit, especially in harder content such as Delirium encounters. As for bossing, it's good enough, it takes several seconds to kill bosses, you won't one-shot them of course. As for Sirus, I killed him at A6, in maybe 5-6mins deathless, so it works. It's just that you won't insta-phase him, but it's totally fine. So consider it will be a bit longer at A8.

I would suggest tho, that if you don't want to use cluster jewels, use Carrion Golems for better consistency. Again, as my personal experience, Stone Golems seems to suffer more from non-optimal gear/setup, then Carrion Golems.
Last edited by bigtoaster64 on Aug 23, 2020, 11:54:42 AM
In my opinion, by the time the no-cluster setup starts to struggle, you'll be making enough currency just by playing that you can outright buy the clusters.

Also, on the scale of easy -> difficult to self craft, the clusters are pretty easy. They aren't a bench craft, but it didn't take me 5 minutes to craft after I had some stored seed crafts.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Hi guys........
This has been the best guild which i have looked in to and to see so much support.. a special thanks to #Wermine to hepl me get my char up and running very smooth.

Now again seeking some help & advise, currently i am planing to switch but gradually with this armor and amu

some more works on the armor..but thats not the problem. Now the amulet i was lucky as got it for about 2ex with no good roll. But with some chaos harvest crafts was able to get it till this.

Now how do i move forward...add remove physcial is the option but its weight is only 250 should i do somthing else so tht i can get if easily.

Thank you
"
AsMIadi wrote:
Hi guys........
This has been the best guild which i have looked in to and to see so much support.. a special thanks to #Wermine to hepl me get my char up and running very smooth.

Now again seeking some help & advise, currently i am planing to switch but gradually with this armor and amu

some more works on the armor..but thats not the problem. Now the amulet i was lucky as got it for about 2ex with no good roll. But with some chaos harvest crafts was able to get it till this.

Now how do i move forward...add remove physcial is the option but its weight is only 250 should i do somthing else so tht i can get if easily.

Thank you
That's not going to be cheap to craft. The easiest way to do it I can think of is:
- Seedcraft on any suffix.
- Craft cannot roll attack mods at the bench.

You should now have 3 prefixes, 2 suffixes, and a crafted suffix.

- Seed craft remove / add physical.

The cannot roll attack mods should block out the high weight physical prefixes, and your suffixes are already full. So your chances are 250 from a pool of 1750. Not great, but nowhere near as bad as it would be with the attack mods in there, that adds another 12,750 to the pool.

Once you get the +1 gems, drop the Energy shield roll with remove defence, add life, remove the cannot roll attack mods craft, and finish it out with whatever suffixes you need.
Gearing pretty much done for my dodgy multicurse version. Just need to get chaos res on my staff (Seeds aren't cooperating!) so I can drop cleansed thoughts.
Fertile catalysts on gear has finally got me over 5k life, I'll do the other ring once I figure out if anything is worth crafting on.

Have just realised I have never got round to using a 'proper' jewel in my belt. Might have to sort that out too. Not actually done uber lab yet either....
I've been running uber elders, doing Sirus etc on a dodgy connection so I've been stuck at lvl 92 for a while. All should be deathless without conenction issues/if play sensibly. Uber elder is a cakewalk with the build.

I'll probably do what I normally do, once I've finished my gearing, I'll re-roll. Which is why I never have any currency!

you should have no problem running flesh and stone + maim, dread, and pride without any kind of mana help...you may have to craft -cost on 1 or both rings to get other skills to be nearly free, but the allocation of all three auras is only 10 + 29 + 50 = 89...

pretty sure I mentioned that last time you asked about mana reservation too haha

This build requires you to turn off your aura to summon your golems, then turn it back on. Everything else that you use should have basically zero cost

Also, I wouldn't use two movement skills (cyclone/flame dash). I would attach the preferred movement skill to your curse. Usually daggers would use whirling blades instead of either flame dash or cyclone. But I guess with your boots cyclone works fine

I'm confused why you have so many awakened gems, and yet your rings/belt/gloves/helm are low tier...you should ALWAYS gear before awakened gems. the bonus to non-lvl 5 awakened gems is so tiny. Also no quality Impale gem...
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Aug 24, 2020, 10:25:44 AM
"
gusgunis wrote:
Hi all again.

I need your advice (as usual lool) for some minor upgrades to my build.
Currently have only one cluster jewel, and thinking to add one more.
Unfortunately, i cannot do that, without loosing resistances.
And thats because to be able to use pride, i use the Essence worm ring.

I took a look in poe.ninja, at several stone golems builds, and they running pride, flesh and stone, and dread banner, and having only 100 mana more than me. How is that possible? I tried to move pride to boots, but the higher level of gem, it gives me 70% mana reserved.

Here is what im using:

and the PoB link is: https://pastebin.com/0vXERr4b

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance
Is it just me, or do you have a helm with Punishment enchant, but you're not using punishment?
"
gusgunis wrote:

I use (temporarily) cyclone, only to apply the 2 linked curses. But even now, is not working 100%. Not only because golems are way much faster than me, and killing everything out of screen borders, but mostly due to the 52% hit chance.

Replace the curse on hit in your gloves with cast while channelling and then you can apply your curses without hitting anything, just using cyclone is sufficient.
Hello
Thank you for this great guide, it's very well done and well explained.
However, I am wondering about the choice of "paragon of calamity and" pendulum of destruction ".
I don't really understand what they do and what they are used for.
Can someone explain to me?

thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info