3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
scrambled777 wrote:
Got a Cult of Chaos from my Glorious Vanity that I need to spend 2 passive points for. I'm wondering if the +1% max chaos resistance is worth?

I got that also, but after testing +1% chaos resistance is not much. You are better off with the life from life nodes.

I got cult of shadows only because it capped my chaos resistance.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
QoL tip for summoning your initial golems. Roll an Enduring Mana flask and keep it in your tab. Switch it up on login, pop it, summon your golems in about 22-5s. Would probably have to turn off pride for larger mana pool during the summoning.
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
scrambled777 wrote:
Got a Cult of Chaos from my Glorious Vanity that I need to spend 2 passive points for. I'm wondering if the +1% max chaos resistance is worth?

I got that also, but after testing +1% chaos resistance is not much. You are better off with the life from life nodes.

I got cult of shadows only because it capped my chaos resistance.

Yeah, the extra 16% chaos resistance ended up allowing me to forego chaos resistance on a ring slot and replace it with a Vermilion Ring (7% max life).

So at the moment, the choice is an extra 3% life from two 5% life nodes or +1% maximum chaos resistance. Not sure which is better but I've gone with it for now until I can get a Vermilion Ring with enough chaos resistance, elemental resistances and dexterity.

I've foregone a dual curse setup and some damage for more life. Currently at 5.2k life at level 91 and should have 5.7k life by level 95 if I fill out with more life nodes. Damage is only 1.4M per golem at the moment but feels more than enough for now.

I just wanted to thank you for the build, I came from 3 other builds this league and none worked, with yours I managed to kill my first Sirus in this game, I'm still noob in the game, but with your build I'm able to enjoy the game.
Hello man. Moved from the previous stone golem build to this one and I love it a lot. I also moved to carrion golems, for now it is also enough for bosses (only at Awaken 6 atm).

One thing that almost no one mentions and which sold me on carrion golems is ....... No annoying loud slam noises from the stone golems :)

I'm running budget of your budget version (the cluster jewels are not 50c but 150c right now and still working on 6 linking chest) and it breeze through T16 maps and Sirius Awaken 6 without problems. Thanks again.
I would like to give this build a try since I can't find a starter build this league with which i'll stick with this league for some reason. I read that people have a lot of positive comments about it, but my question is how do I level it and can somebody give me some leveling passive trees?
"
akteri wrote:
I would like to give this build a try since I can't find a starter build this league with which i'll stick with this league for some reason. I read that people have a lot of positive comments about it, but my question is how do I level it and can somebody give me some leveling passive trees?

There is one in the opening post if I remember correctly.

If you have currency, it's actually quite good for leveling around lvl 3x-4x once you have the amulet and some gems. I remember feeling like in godmode after fully switching to golems around level 40.
"
skyscan wrote:
Soul Ripper is even easier to use. It instantly gives you souls equal to its charge count. VMS requires 50 souls, so if the flask uses 50 charges you instantly get VMS again. Useful for bossing, but in mapping you already gain souls quickly enough that soul catcher is a better/cheaper option.

Ok, never really understood that. So I'd be looking for a Soul Ripper with exactly 50 charges and since that is not that realistic, I'd want one with as near to 50 without going under that I assume?

Divine orbs will reroll charges?
"
xecutable1 wrote:
QoL tip for summoning your initial golems. Roll an Enduring Mana flask and keep it in your tab. Switch it up on login, pop it, summon your golems in about 22-5s. Would probably have to turn off pride for larger mana pool during the summoning.

Fastest and easiest way is to just pop in a blood magic gem in the golem's setup when you log in and then replace to the original gem after summoning them all
To be honest - flask for “40% less souls block time for vaal skills” is useless. I explain : it reduces cd from 28 sec to 20, and thats all. You can say “but it gives you almost always uptime of vaal shell”. Yes, but no. Vall molten shell (at least mine, with 19k buffer, is NOT A SAVIOUR. Mobs destroy it in SECONDS. Like u have 18k and second later pooof and you have 4k, for example. So, those 8 seconds wont matter anyway. Better take any other flask. Like with 95% increase armor mod for fat molten
UPD IM DUMB!! Its not 10k hit in second, its NORMAL molten shell replaces Vaal version cause CWDT. lol.
And yes build is nice cause you feel tanky. And yes stone golems feels not very good for clear, but anyway. Really want to try carrion golem, but sont have white sockets for swaps :( and its not just white socket, u need recolor blue to red on helmet for stone golem too...dunno.
By the way - tried simulacrium. Kosis (or how this boss called) was PERMA taunted and he didnt casted any ability. Lol. he just slowly hitting golems and i was staying literally afk on wave 20 when he left alone. :D Taunt is op op
_______
Im also using CWDT on Convocation and Molten shell (low one and high one). Cause to be honest its safer and easier imho, cause any dmg will insta cover you with golems, without u need to react.
BUT thats double edged sword - I dont have gem slot for Offering and Desecrate. I dunno, maybe I should try to insert them instead CWDT, but this will mean i will suddenly need not only alwayspress 4 flasks every 4-5 seconds, but also manualy often use convocation, molten shell, offering+desecrate on bosses... sounds like too much buttons instead of quality of life. Probably need just to test this.
But so far - it feels like I have already enough dmg (600k with curses and etc on bosses). So dunno if this Offering for extra chaos is important...
Imho after other golem builds i played im missing one thing - PHASE RUN. Its so damn powerful, cause it makes enemies ignore you, which is very solid survivesbility option. But we dont have space for it :( and do not have like frenzy charges to prolong it.... God, we need more gem slots :( Maybe i should try to find super expensive ring with gem slot in it AND all stats i need :( But its hard.
Last edited by Melanholic7 on Apr 11, 2020, 7:45:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info