3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

What's the difference between 10k and 60k armor in this context tho

90% is 90% isn't it
Just finished my first ever simulat 20/20 waves woth just 1 dead (lag or 1shot,didnt see lol).

Playing this build for 1h,did so huge progress. I love it by now, rip ice golems
"
Budewnpa wrote:

90% is 90% isn't it

I believe it benefits VMS.

"
redmalloc wrote:
"
Budewnpa wrote:

90% is 90% isn't it

I believe it benefits VMS.

Yup, except VMS is capped at 30k, and atm I'm at ~25k VMS so he was just being facetious. Comparing herald guardian to.. anything really is a bit silly.
Just a small QoL correction. you can add molten shell to ur left mouse click and auto cast it whenever it's ready. No need to use cwdt. it's much better this way.
"
Sudo22 wrote:
"
snowmittens wrote:
Build is great. Good damage and tanky and fairly easy to play
Never thought I'll see a tanky elementalis

Chaos\lightning golems are the squishiest and did die on end of Simulacrum and to Minotaur but easy to re summon

i think he means : tanky for a ele ;-)
this build is not tanky. if u wanna tanky build go guardian with 60k armor instead of this 5k life,14 k armor :D

maybe someone likes it, but u cant call it tanky, its get oneshottet from time to time. "its not tanky, if u have to dodge all mechanics" ;-)

Did you just compare a mana guardian to this ?

I have been looking for a tanky build like this one for like the start of the league....

This is as tanky as it get's....P.S - I never die to one shot's, do not know what kind of one shots you take.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
Sudo22 wrote:
"
snowmittens wrote:
Build is great. Good damage and tanky and fairly easy to play
Never thought I'll see a tanky elementalis

Chaos\lightning golems are the squishiest and did die on end of Simulacrum and to Minotaur but easy to re summon

i think he means : tanky for a ele ;-)
this build is not tanky. if u wanna tanky build go guardian with 60k armor instead of this 5k life,14 k armor :D

maybe someone likes it, but u cant call it tanky, its get oneshottet from time to time. "its not tanky, if u have to dodge all mechanics" ;-)

Did you just compare a mana guardian to this ?

I have been looking for a tanky build like this one for like the start of the league....

This is as tanky as it get's....P.S - I never die to one shot's, do not know what kind of one shots you take.

Yeah it's kinda pointless to compare this to mana guardians, herald guardians no less. They're on a completely different tier of tankiness that most builds could never hope to compete on.

I get that it's not 'sit in Sirus clouds all day' tanky, but it's more than tanky enough to allow for a very relaxed, forgiving playstyle.

14k armour sure but this also ignores the chaos golem we have, the main reason we get 90% physical damage reduction without much investment into armour. And 5k life goes a long way when you have insane mitigation. I'd say we do pretty well for a life-based build in the survivability department.

And the absurd life regen makes this by far the sturdiest lab runner I've ever played, not even my 20k ES mana guardian can tank lab traps as well as this golemancer does.
Last edited by scrambled777 on Apr 11, 2020, 1:52:05 AM
I believe the one shots that were mentioned are mostly from Delirium explosions (at least for me) and that's juts incorrect positioning as we are not a max block glad that ignores those.

The league is just one of those rippy leagues. I ran a max block glad, a nebuloch jugg and a mana guardian this league. They all die soon or later.

A fair comparison would be an Exalted Orb per dmg/hp/tankiness and I'd say this build provides an excellent value for your investment. Runs maps, simulacrums and sirus quite fast and well for a starting cost of probably less than 15ex

I'd like to see a herald stacking guardian lift off with less than 150ex.

A few friends are attempting it on a budget (think 80-90ex) and let me tell you the dmg is utter garbage and so is the survival. So it's either ALL IN or DON'T attempt it at all. This build can start with a very low budget and FARM ITS OWN CURRENCY. A 5k ES guardian trying to farm for better gear will get you nowhere.

Meanwhile our golems can get up to 2.7M with awakened gems which is almost 19M.

Thanks for the guide pretty happy with the build.

Last edited by xecutable1 on Apr 11, 2020, 2:45:48 AM
trivialized a8 sirus no deaths, no flasks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxTpSPvBjcI
even with sloppy play and only awakened minion dmg (85c at the time, only adds like 2% more dmg) the fight is easy.
pob at the time of fight https://pastebin.com/QQyrcesv

didnt know it'd record all sounds so you can hear my music playing lol
only did the video for a friend who wanted to see how easily the build can handle the fight but figured some here might be interested
Got a Cult of Chaos from my Glorious Vanity that I need to spend 2 passive points for. I'm wondering if the +1% max chaos resistance is worth?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info