3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

seams that everyone running stone golem?

able to do as carrion? stone are kinda slow :-(
Could someone explain how the soul ripper/soul catcher mechanic works with Vaal molten shell? I must be doing something wrong as I am nowhere near 100% uptime. Thanks.
Last edited by VarmintCong on Apr 10, 2020, 1:26:31 PM
"
Fenris1970 wrote:

1. Is Vulnerability better than Punishment? Which one should I use with a 1 curse setup?

2. Is it worth to use even a badly rolled (-40+ damage and life) Primordial Chain? Is it different for leveling?

3. Is there a situation when switching from Pride to Determination worth it? Like maybe in HC?

1.Vulnerability, it's not better but it's more consistent. Punishment requires your golems to get hit by the cursed enemy. Maiming them also slows mobs down

2.Amulet rolls don't matter until late game mapping. I actually think the movement speed roll is the most important up until you decide to do 60%+ delerius maps.

3.It's definitely worth it if you're never getting close to the mobs, which means you're playing very safe. You could also use this to swap out brass dome for a high life body armour instead, we'll still maintain 90% phys reduction.

"
ILYILY wrote:

1. How does stone (not carrion) golems clean 50-75-100% delirium map?

2. And can u explain how does work molten shell + vaal + flask? Never used it(thans nebie question)

3. Can u min/max build with awekened curse on hit and other endgame expensivr stuff?

Isnt low movement speed an issue on mapping?

How about delve?

1. I prefer stone golem in delirium 60%+ maps, because they do more damage and you're not worried about clearing quickly.

2. Molten Shell (MS) and Vaal Molten Shell (VMS) don't share cooldowns. So that means we can use VMS, and then right when it ends use MS. Immediately after using VMS there's a 30 second soul gain prevention ticking away. Because VMS last 19 seconds and MS last 6 seconds, that's only 25 seconds, so there's a 5 second period where we don't have either VMS or MS. If we use soul catcher it reduces VMS soul gain to 21 seconds. This lets us gain souls again while VMS is still up, allowing us to chain VMS -> MS -> VMS with no downtime.

Soul Ripper is even easier to use. It instantly gives you souls equal to its charge count. VMS requires 50 souls, so if the flask uses 50 charges you instantly get VMS again. Useful for bossing, but in mapping you already gain souls quickly enough that soul catcher is a better/cheaper option.
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Apr 10, 2020, 2:52:40 PM
You mention that for the golem that 21/0 is better than 20/20 if you cant get 21/20, is this only for your main golem or the lightening/chaos as well? As your socketed utility golem is 20/20
Build is great. Good damage and tanky and fairly easy to play
Never thought I'll see a tanky elementalis

Chaos\lightning golems are the squishiest and did die on end of Simulacrum and to Minotaur but easy to re summon
Last edited by snowmittens on Apr 10, 2020, 3:55:37 PM

Great builds what can I improve in my build? I have enough dmg but sometimes I got 1 shot. 4.4life 900 mana

"
tH3__dOug wrote:
You mention that for the golem that 21/0 is better than 20/20 if you cant get 21/20, is this only for your main golem or the lightening/chaos as well? As your socketed utility golem is 20/20

21/0 is better than 20/20 for utility golems as well. It provides just slightly more max life.

I noticed the PoB is showing 20/20, so I'll make that correction now.
I've made very quick shopping and here is the effect.

Spoiler

In 'fast shopping' i have too much dex/resistances,so i will focus later to change this for life.

I already did 60% delirium t16, it was very easy.

Next goals for me: amulet improve, awekened curse, more life.

Stats: +100@res,+90 chaos res, low 3900 life. +15k armor, all at level 88. Any opinions?
Last edited by SushiYoda on Apr 10, 2020, 5:41:37 PM
I've been testin carrion golems and they clear pretty well- I was just wondering how to get the calcs working for them on POB. Stone golems are easy and my slams are at 2.2m dps, but it says carrion is only 1/10th of that, and that doesn't seem quite right.
"
snowmittens wrote:
Build is great. Good damage and tanky and fairly easy to play
Never thought I'll see a tanky elementalis

Chaos\lightning golems are the squishiest and did die on end of Simulacrum and to Minotaur but easy to re summon

i think he means : tanky for a ele ;-)
this build is not tanky. if u wanna tanky build go guardian with 60k armor instead of this 5k life,14 k armor :D

maybe someone likes it, but u cant call it tanky, its get oneshottet from time to time. "its not tanky, if u have to dodge all mechanics" ;-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info