Evolving Path of Exile's Renderer

I would enjoy staying at home A LOT MORE if i didn't buy a new graphics card to experience even worse performance...

Love the game, but prefer a playble version without any grphics pls!
What about monster golf? Hit it HARD - go find it - Hit it hard again :D
Very catching video, thanks for it!
hahah.. haha.

If its so good make a benchmark tool ingame.

That will dispel all the illusion that the engine runs well. People will start showing bad framerate with amazing PC.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
My main concern is performance. I'd rather be able to play an ugly game at steady 60fps than suffer through the current situation.

Focus on fps first please.
the concept of the game is designed to kill hundreds of monsters without looking at them and focusing only on not taking damage and dealing it. a lot of effects on the screen do not give anything. no useful information.
"
returnofsnow wrote:

This is actually true. Fixed lots of stutters for me. Also, limiting the processor to 95% worked wonders for me. I don't get stutters anymore only in heavy environments (Conqueror + Delirium + lots of other stuffs). FPS is still lacking though.

Also the guy you quoted just trying to be a smartass and bait people into fighting, ignore these kind of people that have absolutely no clue about what's happening.

Stay safe peeps!

How do you limit the processor ?
he: PBR(Physics Based Rendering)=nice

me: I agree. :D
A
"
Fetnat wrote:
"
returnofsnow wrote:

This is actually true. Fixed lots of stutters for me. Also, limiting the processor to 95% worked wonders for me. I don't get stutters anymore only in heavy environments (Conqueror + Delirium + lots of other stuffs). FPS is still lacking though.

Also the guy you quoted just trying to be a smartass and bait people into fighting, ignore these kind of people that have absolutely no clue about what's happening.

Stay safe peeps!

How do you limit the processor ?

its in power settings. You just max max cpu power at 99%. Or 95%.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Amazing guy and I understand a lot more now about why you do things in a certain way (disallow disabling shadows for example).

Thank you very much and I cannot wait for the things alex is going to add for us. :)
Perception is reality.
"
Monsieur_Gao wrote:
I will definitely watch it, those talks are very informative and very welcome.

I'm hoping there's a part where Alex explains that all this new tech will prevent the game from freezing or dropping to 5fps every time you click on a Monolith, or get a Betrayal encounter, or spawn a Conqueror, or breathe, or exist.

Don´t experience and of these "5fps drops" in clicking monolith or stuff, having a 6 core, 1070ti and 16gigs of ram, ofc SSD.

Potato-system or maybe f*cked up network connection ( high packet loss / ping ) ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info