Evolving Path of Exile's Renderer

would be nice for the experts to give some advices for computer requirements in poe and poe2.

for example, if i want to run the game in 3840*2160px, which gpu and cpu do i need for the highest ingame graphix settings?

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
THAT is a great story.........................................

So, how's that sawblade spectral throw MTX coming along?
I wonder if that new renderer could handle Delirium content.
yea i respect the amount of work and all , but all i really care at the end is present time. Game is not working properly at the moment which is the most important part, let us know how / when u gonna fix it.
" ...including lightning and upcoming grass technology from Path of Exile 2. "

Does that mean prepare for even lower FPS?
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
really though all we want is better fps.
grass is the last thing we care about.
also an option for a compact client without All the stuff we dont own.
to stop lagging us to death on towns.
it took me like nearly two minutes the other day to load all the crap on people ... just running around as disembodied weapons
I am your Devine one Bow before me
"
vio wrote:
would be nice for the experts to give some advices for computer requirements in poe and poe2.

for example, if i want to run the game in 3840*2160px, which gpu and cpu do i need for the highest ingame graphix settings?

a super computer
I am your Devine one Bow before me
I can only hope the lighting flickering in hideouts will be addressed by coming changes.
Innocence forgives you
"
girng wrote:
"
"
AlexGrindor wrote:
Hell, even the fact that disabling sound effects improves the amount of FPS on the game is proof enough that this issue should be addressed.

The fact that everything you said is a thing is proof you have absolutely no clue what you're saying. Worse graphics wouldn't help any that.

Tons of posts on reddit and the forums saying if they disable sound effects (through config, not in-game) it increases performance tenfold

This is actually true. Fixed lots of stutters for me. Also, limiting the processor to 95% worked wonders for me. I don't get stutters anymore only in heavy environments (Conqueror + Delirium + lots of other stuffs). FPS is still lacking though.

Also the guy you quoted just trying to be a smartass and bait people into fighting, ignore these kind of people that have absolutely no clue about what's happening.

Stay safe peeps!
Performance improvements to Icestorm incoming? :-}

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info