Path of Exile wins BAFTA Award for Evolving Game

That's awesome! I don't know anything about No Man's Sky, that's crazy beating Fortnite though. This game definitely deserved it, it's done way more evolving, but just with how popular Fortnite is it seems ridiculous.

Honestly the other games weren't really competition though, lol. Destiny hasn't changed much at all, Apex is just stupid generic and hasn't done anything to make it more than every other shooter that exists, and FFXIV for the whole time I was playing was just devolving. I dunno if the new expansion changes stuff up a good amount though.

GG, that's crazy sweet!
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Even beaten Destiny, Gratz on achieving this. But don't forget about New Players...
Last edited by Blutgarde on Apr 2, 2020, 6:40:49 PM
Congrats GGG 1000000000000000000000%%%% Congrats :)
Congratulations to all at GGG. :)
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Congratulations guys !!! GOOD NEWS !!!
So amazing and well deserved, this win is huge as I've stopped playing some of the those other games for this one. Thank you!
Congratulations to GGG
Congrats! Delighted to see this on April 2 and not yesterday. :)
well deserved!
"
Blutgarde wrote:
Even beaten Destiny, Gratz on achieving this. But don't forget about New Players...

well Destiny hasn't really evolved since the first game. Friends of mine who try it out quit extremely early because there's nothing to do, when really the game does a horrible job telling you what to do. No one's ever felt that way in PoE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info