Path of Exile wins BAFTA Award for Evolving Game

I'm also proud of you guys! As someone who has played this game since beta, it brings a smile to my face knowing that your good decisions, talent, effort and love gets recognized in such a way

You guys deserve this and more!
Congratulation.
This is my favorite game, and it doesn't get nearly as much praise as it deserves; worse, so, get trashed for any feature that does not meet players entire satisfaction (by the minority).
But what makes it special is your continuous efforts to create a well constructed and evolving mechanic, not falling into the easy path of holding the player hand, at the expense of popularity.
Totally deserved prise
congratulation, you deserved it for your century long dedication towards your players.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Been along for this crazy ride since 2011. Congratulations on how far you've come! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
awesome !!! PoE Dev team Totally deservedl.
feel such proud of you guys <3
congratulations, you deserve more prizes. ^^
Wooooooo!! Congrats GGG! It's been fun seeing how the game and company has grown over time. Keep up the great vision and progression!
well deserve for your effort great game and leagues so far...those one shots tho... but besides that this is the best ARPG in ages.

Happy quarantine.

Be safe.
pog
congratulations :) well deserved
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett :'(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info