Since 2003, The British Academy of Film and Television Arts have included Games alongside Film and Television in their annual award ceremonies. This year, Path of Exile was nominated in the Evolving Game category, alongside Apex Legends, Destiny 2, Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Fortnite and No Man's Sky. We are incredibly proud to announce that Path of Exile won the 2020 BAFTA award for Evolving Game.

It's such an honour to win this prestigious award. Jonathan, Erik and I are so proud of Path of Exile's entire development team and what we have achieved together. We'd like to especially thank our entire community for their support. The Evolution in Evolving Game comes from your feedback and encouragement over the years.

The pinnacle of our game's evolution is our vision for Path of Exile 2, and we can't wait until the next time we reveal more of what we have planned.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Congratulations! Y'all deserve it, keep up the amazing work. Look forward to seeing what 2020 and beyond has in store!
I'll actually admit it wouldn't have been my choice in the face of, say, No Man's Sky, (which has really redefined just how much a game can evolve post-release; it went from garbage to astounding) but congrats are in order nonetheless!
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Last edited by ACGIFT on Apr 2, 2020, 5:52:59 PM
Congrats Chris and everyone at GGG for this award. Because the game is constantly evolving you guys get a lot of hate and not enough praise. That is the way of a constantly changing environment. Please keep doing the work you are even if there is a small angry and very vocal contingent that screams and shouts when you do something 'wrong'.
congratulations!
Well deserved.
Totally deserved. Bask in the glow.
Well deserved :D Huge GZ!
Congrats and thanks for the amazing game!
EZ
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
That's insane to win against those popular games. Congrats!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info