3.10.1c Patch Notes

"
PLZ give me a way to remove the loud cling sound when a unique iten drop

This, I hate that the sound goes off even though my item filter hides the item.
Last edited by Beiricht on Apr 2, 2020, 3:19:15 AM
"
Dikaler wrote:
"
Adixoo wrote:
Still no changes to performance. :)

After patch 3.10.1 for me and my friends game is almost unplayable.

Before this patch game was running very smooth without single fps drop.

Adjusted CPU core usage for processors with fewer cores. This should result in reduced CPU usage and a more responsive game experience. <---- change or revert this shit

Exactly, i'm really disappointed with GGG, thought they were going to fix this, but they're just ignoring everybody complaining about this...
I can't even play the game anymore cuz i'm freezing in every single mob pack.

Because most player don't have this problem?
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
Adixoo wrote:
Still no changes to performance. :)

After patch 3.10.1 for me and my friends game is almost unplayable.

Before this patch game was running very smooth without single fps drop.

Adjusted CPU core usage for processors with fewer cores. This should result in reduced CPU usage and a more responsive game experience. <---- change or revert this shit

That actually works fine, stop using unsupported CPUs. (re: anything from Intel is hot GARBAGE.)

Using i7 intel in here, no problems....
"
Quintessence wrote:
"
Zeronemo wrote:
Delve change happened cause some streamers abused the drop bear nodes to race to 100 very quickly. They logged out before the node was completed. There you have it.

Correct! Now everyone else has to suffer because of the elite few :)

Just you have to suffer cause you cannot abuse that anymore. But be at ease, at least you can cry about something else now :)
Last edited by Ondrugs on Apr 2, 2020, 4:10:47 AM
I'm sorry to have to write this but this league is a very big disappointment :( Although the execution is not perfect, I really like Delirium. But the amount of bugs and technical issues I've been experiencing from day one is just unacceptable. Up until this league I had almost no technical issues and rarely encountered any bugs, so I couldn't understand the rather large amount of people complaining. But this league I got to feel it all. What worries me the most is that people seem to be right about a trend of releasing leagues in an unfinished and buggy state, having to wait at least a month for things to get patched up. I've been reluctant to believe in this but Delirium is just to good of an evidence to back up these claims. Unfortunately I can't deal with the issues anymore as it's become very frustrating to play. In the future I probably won't be as excited for new leagues as this and past experiences have taught me a few things. I sincerely hope things change in the future because I love you GGG and this great game you've made.
Singapore server any changes?
"
NemoRSRB wrote:
... What worries me the most is that people seem to be right about a trend of releasing leagues in an unfinished and buggy state, having to wait at least a month for things to get patched up. ...

That's part of the business model, more and more companies adopt these days. 'Early access' kind of thing, where you release eraly and let the public debug and test for you. It's just cheaper that way, and you get away with it because people get used to it, plus there is always the thought that this is a free game, which makes many more forgiving. Not going to change, this. You've been lucky sofar to not experience the many bugs in this game before I guess. My view on GGG'c leagues is that the first month is alpha, the second beta, and the third release candidate stages, Standard is when the actual release is incorporated in the game ;)
"
AngstyBoy wrote:
"
NemoRSRB wrote:
... What worries me the most is that people seem to be right about a trend of releasing leagues in an unfinished and buggy state, having to wait at least a month for things to get patched up. ...

That's part of the business model, more and more companies adopt these days. 'Early access' kind of thing, where you release eraly and let the public debug and test for you. It's just cheaper that way, and you get away with it because people get used to it, plus there is always the thought that this is a free game, which makes many more forgiving. Not going to change, this. You've been lucky sofar to not experience the many bugs in this game before I guess. My view on GGG'c leagues is that the first month is alpha, the second beta, and the third release candidate stages, Standard is when the actual release is incorporated in the game ;)

I don't think that point is correct.

GGG has been pushing a lot of content every 3 months, without a break, for the last few years. In parallel they are working on mobile game, and 4.0. And they aren't exactly your global AAA game studio with hundreds of people working on a product, therefore it's hard for them to test every aspect of the new patch, especially when they release something game-changing like cluster jewels.

One way to fix it would be increasing the time between patches. But then, it'd be less profitable for them since instead of 4 big player (therefore - money) surges per year, they would get only 3 surges per year, and most folks quit playing after 1st or even 2nd month.

That could be compensated, at least in part, by making "infinite" content like delve, or content harder in meta-gameplay, which would make grind longer, but i don't think that would fully compensate for extra month per dev cycle.

Basically, either we get more polished content, but less of it - and GGG earns less money per year - or more content, but potentially buggy and under-developed in some aspects, but GGG earns more money per year.

I can't blame GGG for wanting to earn more money, but also i'd like to get more polished content, BUT i also know that even if it will be more polished, i'll stop playing after 2 months because i'll get exhausted.

So, there's no perfect option in this model. We can't have a pie and eat a pie.
hello there
Last edited by SpectralVega on Apr 2, 2020, 5:43:19 AM
Good job guys. I'm just glad the game works considering the Corona crisis. Can't wait for POE 2 :D
I can finally move with Brand Recall on LMB without brands out and it makes me so happy.
I like my loot like my steak - RARE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info