I have no Problems. :)

No Lags, No bad FPS nothing

CPU: Ryzen 2600
GPU: GTX 1080
RAM: 16GB
SSD: Game on SSD
Please fix whatever it is.

I have very predictable lag spikes:

All the conqueror trash, especially Drox. It's so bad if I see Drox trash and hear the Syndicate, I am sure I am dead.

The moment Sirus splits and a lot of the mechanics where new mobs show up on screen such as Metamorph mob coming out the ground or Syndicate intervention jumping out portal means the game becomes unresponsive for nearly a full second. Some mechanics, such as legion stones and breach stones, just keep me in low FPS and dynamic resolution for the entire duration. Notice the moments mobs spawn are kind of nasty times to lag.

I'm very grateful things are way better than they were at beginning of Delirium and frankly, despite the obvious pain points, I am fine with like 95% of the maps I run. But 95% fine isn't good enough when you're trying to hit Lvl 100.

I'm having the same issues with the following setups, all at 1440p with lowest settings except the 6700hq+1060mobile setup.

6700HQ laptop + 2060 Super in EGPU unit
6700HQ laptop + 1080ti in EGPU unit
6700HQ laptop + 1060 mobile (only time I tried 1080 res)
8650U laptop + 2060 Super in EGPU unit
8650U laptop + 1080ti in EGPU unit
9700k desktop + 1080ti internal

The bottleneck, if task manager performance graph is to be believed, was almost always the CPU.
Last edited by hohohobrowniebear on Apr 5, 2020, 11:34:31 PM
were simulacrum splinter drops nerfed? I used to regularly get nearly 10 splinters in a t16 without killing the boss and now i get 1-3 average even with other mechanics like abyss/cassia etc. (tested in the last 50 or so t14 to t16 maps).
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
were simulacrum splinter drops nerfed? I used to regularly get nearly 10 splinters in a t16 without killing the boss and now i get 1-3 average even with other mechanics like abyss/cassia etc. (tested in the last 50 or so t14 to t16 maps).

I feel the same. Before getting 20+ splinters was easy, now it is just 5 or so.

And those crashing and freezing when conqueror spawns in this game starts to piss me off.

And while in the party - legions/breaches/blight does not stop mist. Not sure how for others and I do not care - we played and watched and it did not pause for us. I seriously hate this league. So many problems that I wish I just skipped it/stayed in standard or just quit for a few months.
I eat cats for breakfast.
nice
"
Ondrugs wrote:
"
Dikaler wrote:
"
Adixoo wrote:
Still no changes to performance. :)

After patch 3.10.1 for me and my friends game is almost unplayable.

Before this patch game was running very smooth without single fps drop.

Adjusted CPU core usage for processors with fewer cores. This should result in reduced CPU usage and a more responsive game experience. <---- change or revert this shit

Exactly, i'm really disappointed with GGG, thought they were going to fix this, but they're just ignoring everybody complaining about this...
I can't even play the game anymore cuz i'm freezing in every single mob pack.

Because most player don't have this problem?

When you say, that most players don't have this problems, you mean the opposite right? Read the forum you sheep and brainless drug addict. Spending thousands of dolars in the game like a degenerate... Supporting a game that obviously doesn't care. Also, don't use "because" if there isn't any "why" or question asked.
Last edited by Wavel on Apr 12, 2020, 10:06:38 AM
so now that its so f....ed up ya can't log In without errors when the hell ya gonna fix it,,,
the server lags very much, and on all gateways, and you can’t solve this for a whole month. what's happening?
where is the nerfed simularcum splinter drops note?
Hey guys, I have the same problems,

play on lockstep or predicitve, doest matter...

my stats:

Intel core i7 7700k
Maindbord: Maximus VIII Hero
samsuns evo ssd
DDR4 1066Mhz
NVIDIA GeForece RTX 2070 SUPER

I have really good internet lan connection and I got some spikes, setbacks every like 15 seconds...
Iam new at this game and its really fun! But too annoying to play when you fight against 10 monster and you die because of desync.

currently latency of 20ms on server FA( frankfurt)

Notice: I live with my brother in the same flat, his Pc is new and he can play perfectly on lockstep!!!!

Maybe its my old mainboard or something ?
Have all updates and drivers actuelly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info