3.10.1c Patch Notes

And what about the delirium lag, delirium fps drop, delirium non-sense experimenting on us the POE2 tech? One of the best games out there, but since Delirium League, totally unplayable and unenjoyable. Even in Town and Hideout i have lag spikes and FPS drop.
I dont know, but i have zero problems with Fps drops or something with 1060 6gb and i5 9600K.
ty for your hard work.
Tbh this league has been a pain... Delirium is just underwhelming and not interesting...farming to simulacrum is just annoying 300 splinters seems too much... And entering the mirror makes me feel sick at timei just skip it and finish map... Its been a chore to play it... Even without fps or other lag problems i just want this league to finsh... Will try to get the wings cuz they look kind of cool but then thats it

Hope next league will better! It always Hit or Miss
This league is for me personally after synthesis the badest.

Me and my friends are dropping out after 2 weeks because we are not the speed meta and we dont use the good lootfilters and we want to take our time. This is not possible with delirium. You have to run, you have to be fast and you have to be very strong and you need an awesome pc too. I can't imagine the pain on consoles in this league.

Normaly we buy packs every league to support ggg but this league was not that great.

But anyways thanks ggg for the hard work but this time it doesn't catch us. See you guys next league and you all stay healthy

"
APBLVHC wrote:
And what about the delirium lag, delirium fps drop, delirium non-sense experimenting on us the POE2 tech? One of the best games out there, but since Delirium League, totally unplayable and unenjoyable. Even in Town and Hideout i have lag spikes and FPS drop.
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Arcane Cloak.

now this helps me alot. have had a few crashes out of the blue when this skill was activated.

Keep up the good work
it's a skip league anyways
I don't feel bothered by the aura change at all just swap back to self curse.

Salty bois
See you next League maybe. Uninstalled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info