3.10.1c Patch Notes Preview

I appreciate the courage it must have taken to make this decision, and I'd say that if you'd decided the opposite as well. Just an impossible to win situation all around. Best of luck moving forward from it.
Everyone who is complaining about the change to Purposeful Harbinger: It won't be god-levels of broken, it will still be VERY strong.

And every single quote people have cited of Chris or Bex, about not making mid-league changes, has been worded basically in that "we are not going to do it unless it is REALLY a big problem from a design perspective". Clearly, this managed to check that box, even if direct wording beforehand implied it hadn't, clearly something more surfaced. And for all we know, it could have been something that could have lead to unintended, negative, impacts to the game client or servers. Things we will never known specifically.

If ending a broken-beyond-belief build ends your fun in the league, that is likely a loss GGG is prepared to take, for the integrity of their game. When there is ONE build, one singular mechanic, that stands to such extreme leaps and bounds above all others, it does need to be curbed, and even if it is against the general development philosophy, sometimes exceptions have to be made. Sorry if you were on the wrong side of this decision, cause you hopped onto a broken-as-hell build the moment it started getting super-strong and noticed, and blew all your currency.
You just made a mess with a lot of people's economy, things we purchased and spent big amounts of currency on now we can't sell them for even 50% of the value we bought them...

Nice way of screwing us, can someone pls explain me how do I keep playing now? How the fuck can I get my 2 weeks of grinding back?

You don't seem to realise the amount of time and dedication some of your playerbase spent on this game for you to take a shit on all of us just like that only to appease some [Removed by Support]

This is insane, like seriously, I still can't believe this happened. I can't believe you've really done this [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Apr 1, 2020, 2:12:41 AM
"
ZeroEdgeir wrote:
Everyone who is complaining about the change to Purposeful Harbinger: It won't be god-levels of broken, it will still be VERY strong.

And every single quote people have cited of Chris or Bex, about not making mid-league changes, has been worded basically in that "we are not going to do it unless it is REALLY a big problem from a design perspective". Clearly, this managed to check that box, even if direct wording beforehand implied it hadn't, clearly something more surfaced. And for all we know, it could have been something that could have lead to unintended, negative, impacts to the game client or servers. Things we will never known specifically.

If ending a broken-beyond-belief build ends your fun in the league, that is likely a loss GGG is prepared to take, for the integrity of their game. When there is ONE build, one singular mechanic, that stands to such extreme leaps and bounds above all others, it does need to be curbed, and even if it is against the general development philosophy, sometimes exceptions have to be made. Sorry if you were on the wrong side of this decision, cause you hopped onto a broken-as-hell build the moment it started getting super-strong and noticed, and blew all your currency.

THIS. This so very much. Cry all you freaking want, kiddies, your builds are still very strong, just not impossibly and stupidly abusive. And if you think a build that's just stupid broken is your idea of "having fun" then please go have yourself checked.
The fabled "corona" patch. POG.
PRAISE
Now hiding the nerfs under Dilirium Improvments is this an April fool ?
"
ZeroEdgeir wrote:

Well said.
Build Guides:
[3.5] DischargeFromInsertion - Heirophant Discharge Totem (800k Shaper DPS) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2309175
Like i said before the only thing u do to your playerbase is lying thats it....
And all of this could be avoided by just testing Stuff BEFORE u release it but hey who cares at this point.
Last edited by DanzePatzig on Mar 31, 2020, 6:42:15 PM
"
@Exploiter Hi, I would like to buy your Solstice Vigil listed for 50 exa in Delirium (stash tab "jebaited"; position: left 6, top 9)

Offer 100c
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
Sweet tears from meta slaves, good riddance. The build is still strong af, bunch of crybabies

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info