3.10.1c Patch Notes Preview

"
Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Arcane Cloak.
Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Brand Recall on Storm Brands.

Finally my god that was so annoying every 5 min client crashing.. Thank You!
"
"
bloodymaniac wrote:
"making any kind of midseason tweaks is just a very negative experience for a lot of players who care about fairness and so we learn to push these balance changes to between the leagues..." -Chris Wilson GDC 2019

I guess you didn't learn

SHUT UP anyone who played this broken build and rages fuck urself christ probly didnt know or w.e employee said how actual broken it was everythign was easy go back to sunder unless u know how to make a real build not a bugged broken one

It was not bugged or broken in general, some parts however where due to the fact so many arbitrary things were auras.

However the nerf crushed the build for any guardian player as the ascendancy nodes of the guardian are auras which are not amplified anymore.
If that was not the case it would still be a decent build.

The major problem of the build is not gaining a lot from the passive tree because everything is tied up in Mana Reservation and 50 points in cluster jewels. So its defense scales very bad with better gear.
"
Holyverz wrote:
is this an april fool joke? Guess i wont buy any supporter pack anytrime soon

Found the Aura abuser
Login in .. enter map ... die ... notice u are missing 3k energy sheild ... 30 sec later server d/c die again ..... F U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
Sirus, Awakener of Worlds will now only use his Meteor and Corridor skills when his Apparition is not using a skill.

This pretty much not happened, even got much much worse. Just fought that shit right now again after this patch, with previous patches this league it was much better already, now it is a pure skill spamfest again, Sirus spams all his attacts constantly and parallely in all phases, already in the first phases, like, just got meteored while was handling a corridor event. Great job. Not that I care anymore with him, if I die 6 times I die, absolutely does not matter as his drops are non existent anyways, but at least do not state things corrected, if nothing changes, or it only gets much worse.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
"
Mike_84 wrote:
"
Sirus, Awakener of Worlds will now only use his Meteor and Corridor skills when his Apparition is not using a skill.

This pretty much not happened, even got much much worse. Just fought that shit right now again after this patch, with previous patches this league it was much better already, now it is a pure skill spamfest again, Sirus spams all his attacts constantly and parallely in all phases, already in the first phases, like, just got meteored while was handling a corridor event. Great job. Not that I care anymore with him, if I die 6 times I die, absolutely does not matter as his drops are non existent anyways, but at least do not state things corrected, if nothing changes, or it only gets much worse.

They don't test anything, I keep sayin that they never test stuff before league comes in. Perposeful Harbinger and the amount of broken stuff this league has including Sirus proves it.
Poggie woggie.
"
VVc0mpu73r wrote:
Login in .. enter map ... die ... notice u are missing 3k energy sheild ... 30 sec later server d/c die again ..... F U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, let them piss in the snout, it is best to nerf everything. I won't spend any money on this game. The game is lagging, FPS are falling and they are fucking nerf guardian! They can't optimize the whore of the game but only "buy, buy buy" fucking materialists everywhere
Just decided to quit the game... Such change of the mechanics are kind of totally bad idea. I've just lost 2 weeks...
"
H4mon wrote:
"
VVc0mpu73r wrote:

Yes, let them piss in the snout, it is best to nerf everything. I won't spend any money on this game. The game is lagging, FPS are falling and they are fucking nerf guardian! They can't optimize the whore of the game but only "buy, buy buy" fucking materialists everywhere

This game is literally free to play, don't Call them "materialists" trying to force everyone to buy stuff when u can play the entire game without spending a penny. Cry about lagging and bugs if u want, but remember that they don't owe u anything, FREE TO PLAY!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info