3.10.1c Patch Notes Preview

"
fazlez1 wrote:
I have a question for those who are complaining about the fix or nerf or whatever you want to call it: Can you name one game developer that would allow something that makes characters virtually invincible to remain in their game? Should there have been more testing? Probably. Was there a miscommunication between GGG and the players? Probably. You know what though? This is not a perfect world and this is not a perfect game. Perfect games don't exist. My suggestion is this: Be mad today. Be real, real mad if it makes you feel better. Come tomorrow though be a rational thinking adult and ask yourself this: What game developer in existence now would allow something that makes the characters invincible, thus breaking their game?

After taking some time to think and it still bothers you, just leave. Stop playing the game. Delete your characters and uninstall. That's how you hurt any company that has disappointed you. You have to stop playing the game because if you keep playing their numbers of current players won't drop. Yes, you may have donated hundreds and maybe thousands of dollars but have to admit you made a mistake by doing so. You have and will make many mistakes in your lifetime and this would just be admitting you made a mistake here. If you want to hurt GGG, stop giving them money and uninstall the game and never come back. That's what I have done with every company that has treated me in a way that I felt was not warranted or professional.

A quite similar build to this was active from patch 3.2.0 to 3.5.0.

There was a build based on Pathfinder utilizing Flask Effectiveness to get to the 90% - Rescap. Using Zerphis Heart and increased Manacost + Life Revovery Rate on Belt and Araakali Pantheon one could reach ~30k Life Regen with a 6k Health Pool. Weapons of Choice: Poets Pen with Volatile Dead.

One was able to play this build for multiple leagues and cheese Bossfights, especially Uber Elder. Do i have to add it was not changed mid-league?

There was OP-stuff left alone for a lot longer time.
pepega
thanks for fixing the bugs ASAP
gggggg
You should fix the lags you have during meetings, even with NASA PC everything is stuck and consumes a huge amount of PC resources.
I think this rediulus that one week you say your going to do nothing and then the next week your putting in a mid league patch. I'm a casual player that only can really build one character a league, don't make enough currency to make another one inside of the game.and now that you tank the economy for the year that just happens to use the same notables I get nerfed and cant even get the currency back for it. AAAANNNNDDDDD TO FREAKEN TOP IT, I wasn't even playing the busted build. Thanks ggg I dont know if I will be willing to continue monititizing with you guys for a long time and it's a shame cuz I really like this game;(
"
Black__Dawn wrote:
"
Incarcerated wrote:
"
To everyone crying about the nerf get over it..I was playing the Aura stacking Guardian with 80-90ex worth of gear. Having a 5.5m tooltip arc and being so tanky that you can just stand in 1 spot and not take any damage on every encounter in the game was overly busted and deserved a nerf. we had fun with it while we could now go back to actually playing the game they way it's meant to be played

This.
The build isn't nerfed so far that it's unusable. It's just not gonna let you stand in the shaper beam anymore. It'll be as powerful as top tier builds are already... what is the problem here?
WHY THE SALT!?

A company's hiring let's say good for nothings like you. You come to the interview, get the impression the job is yours.
Am I hired?
Yes, sign the papers.
You sign the papers but they don't - till Monday.
You rent an appartment, buy stuff, take some loans, our little Incarcerated got a job after all.

On Monday you get to the office only to find out they picked another candidate.

But why, you said the job is mine? And now I'm in debt, what do I do?

Go suck a duck, security, get him outta here.

So those unwashed ducks Incarcerated had to suck are why

"
Incarcerated wrote:

WHY THE SALT!?

I hope this answers your question.

Nope, the analogy should be that the job is for washing the dishes and the original posting said 300k a year but they start paying you as if it was 3 million a year but then later fix it without penalizing you... Its still way too much to pay for a dishwasher but they are sticking to the contract.
Awwww I loved the quiet bladefall mtxs lol
THANKS GGG FOR NOTHING!
Yes TY for nothing -.- Rip... all exalted's ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info