3.10.1c Patch Notes Preview

ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
"
H4mon wrote:
"
VVc0mpu73r wrote:
Login in .. enter map ... die ... notice u are missing 3k energy sheild ... 30 sec later server d/c die again ..... F U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, let them piss in the snout, it is best to nerf everything. I won't spend any money on this game. The game is lagging, FPS are falling and they are fucking nerf guardian! They can't optimize the whore of the game but only "buy, buy buy" fucking materialists everywhere

This game is literally free to play, don't Call them "materialists" trying to force everyone to buy stuff when u can play the entire game without spending a penny. Cry about lagging and bugs if u want, but remember that they don't owe u anything, FREE TO PLAY!

Don't be naive. F2P is a monetisation strategy, nothing more. A company doesn't make their game F2P out of the kindness of their hearts, they do it because the number crunchers determined it was the best way for them to maximise profits. GGG aren't a bunch of hippies just wanting to make people happy with a free game, like seriously. Don't be so easily fooled.
Was a good run, ta.
GGG, please fix in Sirus offscreen DIE beam!
My first attempt (A5) and 5x death on the offscreen DIE beam!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info