3.10.1c Patch Notes Preview

There are some nice changes there again, thanks for those. But please consider to remove the delirium timer itself, instead of pausing it which is clearly not enough or consistent. I honestly do not see any reason for it to exist at all, it just feels so bad to rush all the time as a person who hates skipping anything or rushing just to be in time. At least please change it like the monster kill based timer in Zana missions. Or, increase the delirium orb drop rates to let us use at least one of them on each map we run (I found so far around 50-55 this league in more than 200 hours already, which feels really low).
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
PoG
Looks solid, nice work. One request would be no zoom-in in during the last phase of the sirius fight, getting one-shotted off screen is a bit lame.
Imagine the salty mirror invested bois
Last edited by Pentacodex on Mar 31, 2020, 6:18:20 PM
pog
POG,hoping that Snipe will be finally fixed.
-
Last edited by Zsaign on Feb 23, 2021, 1:36:58 PM
Awesome be job GGG! This is an awesome patch! Thanks for all your work working from home.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
bloodymaniac wrote:
"making any kind of midseason tweaks is just a very negative experience for a lot of players who care about fairness and so we learn to push these balance changes to between the leagues..." -Chris Wilson GDC 2019

I guess you didn't learn

bawwwwww muh streamer build bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Not addressing splinter drop bug?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info