3.10.1c Patch Notes Preview

Again:

The problem is not fixing a bug mid-league.

The problem is compromising trust and also exploiting herald MTX sales.

It is about making a statement and then betraying the people who actually trusted GGG's word. (Yes, a public word from Bex on issues is an official word from GGG.)

Those people lost their time (and most likely much RMT) investment of weeks. I am really sad to see many people and even laughing at that.

Are you ignoring that GGG?

I don't see why this is worse than any other abuse of previous super OP builds in the past. That is another discussion.

However, if you believe it warrants a roll-back of the people's progress then do a roll-back for all the people.

If you see this action absolutely necessary, GGG, then don't just punish those who trusted your word and invested in it.

If such an action is warranted then start the league over or do a full roll-back of about two weeks. We'll see what all those people react who are so easy to say to others: "It is just a game, why cry :P "

It would stir up emotions but at least it would be just for everyone.
poggy
Those abusers are getting mad, they just play bricked builds and expect to rule the game.
Last edited by OranjeJuice on Mar 31, 2020, 6:24:24 PM
lol
"We don't nerf things mid-season"

Oh wait what's this?!

They're having FUN?! That CAN'T HAPPEN!
ty for fixing the instance crashes <3
PagChomp
"
WotsOnSecond wrote:
"We don't nerf things mid-season"

Oh wait what's this?!

They're having FUN?! That CAN'T HAPPEN!

Don't you guys have phones?
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
My god.. ARCANE CLOAK is the cause of my game crashing very often then... like almost every map :S
Mathils actual cat
Guardian abusers seething.
Tvätta dina händer i min stjärt
All these salty people crying about the mid-season changes to Purposeful Harbinger. As if it wasn't stupidly over the top, ruining the economy for a lot of people and won't still be stupidly busted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info