[3.10] MyOwnAuraBot (Now with 200m dps, the god of Delirium Build) T19 100% delirious

New video for the progress I have made with the build. I have spent around 500 ex on the build now.

https://youtu.be/tJdCN6XEZS8
Last edited by Zarthra on Apr 15, 2020, 8:39:52 PM
Pretty cool build, managed to get "most" of it but the jewels are quite expensive for the 1% red mana cost on all of them.
1.7mil Tooltip in HO rn, guess with another 2 herald jewel's it gets better.
Feel like the ES is a bit low thought, guess it can be fixed with a bit better rings or such.
Thanks for the guide!
"
korrkis14 wrote:
Pretty cool build, managed to get "most" of it but the jewels are quite expensive for the 1% red mana cost on all of them.
Feel like the ES is a bit low thought, guess it can be fixed with a bit better rings or such.
Thanks for the guide!

Your welcome. Yeah good rings/amulet is important. Also taking % ES on the tree helps out alot or the watcher's Eye with energy shield but its very expensive.

Bated Breath corrupted with energy shield impicit is actually very strong for a budget belt.
"
Zarthra wrote:
"
korrkis14 wrote:
Thanks for the guide!

Your welcome. Yeah good rings/amulet is important. Also taking % ES on the tree helps out alot or the watcher's Eye with energy shield but its very expensive.

Bated Breath corrupted with energy shield impicit is actually very strong for a budget belt.

Not too sure how to spare anything rn, i'm right on the border for using all 20 auras. If i don't use the belt i can't fit them all. Would be too low to use any skills if so.

Here's the PoBif u wanna take a look https://pastebin.com/vZk8LiaF
Hey Zarthra, I noticed on your char you switched to shav and went the blood magic route, I was thinking about trying this myself, wanting to know what kinda difference it's making before I make the investment.

Thanks.
"
CheshuR wrote:
Hey Zarthra, I noticed on your char you switched to shav and went the blood magic route, I was thinking about trying this myself, wanting to know what kinda difference it's making before I make the investment.

Thanks.

Hey there. I have been working on a lowlife version. I haven't made a video or update about it since I don't think it's very good.

Sure the damage is amazing for sure. Got 10.5m dps without buffs (over 50m with buffs). The problem with the build now is that I have -60 chaos resistance and I pretty much get instant wrecked by chaos damage and I just feel like the damage increase is not Worth the drop in survivability and movement speed. Sure if you play perfectly you wont die but Sirius is really hard and takes 5 times longer than Before the switch, we are also slower.

Pros with lowlife
+Huge tooltip and damage potential (if you play perfectly and Dodge Everything, it's very strong)

Cons with lowlife
-Worse clearspeed (-26% movement speed without ichimonji/Saqawals nest)
-Worse at bosses with chaos dmg/Degens (you get instant wrecked)
-Dies instantly from time to time so you lose alot of xp
Last edited by Zarthra on Apr 20, 2020, 7:06:19 PM
Hey, Zarthra, thanks for the reply.

One more question for you, I just converted over from the 2 voices to 3 voices version, I did have an energy shield loss of about 700. I plan to switch out the belt next when I get one more mana reduction purposeful/endbringer. My question is how much ES was your 3.0 build at? I noticed you don't have it displayed in the videos and I was curious how much that watchers eye added to your effective es pool?

Thanks again.
"
CheshuR wrote:
Hey, Zarthra, thanks for the reply.

One more question for you, I just converted over from the 2 voices to 3 voices version, I did have an energy shield loss of about 700. I plan to switch out the belt next when I get one more mana reduction purposeful/endbringer. My question is how much ES was your 3.0 build at? I noticed you don't have it displayed in the videos and I was curious how much that watchers eye added to your effective es pool?

Thanks again.

I got my ES up around 8k ES when I could switch over to Watchers Eye (Mana as extra ES) + Bated breath (with ES corruption). Before that it was around 6.5k.

Before I switched over to low Life I played with +4 helm +lvl 4 empower and with 21 vaal discipline, effectively making Discipline lvl 28+ Zealotry and Hatred as well. Level 28 really helped with the ES.
Last edited by Zarthra on Apr 20, 2020, 7:43:00 PM
Awesome! Thanks for answering.

I got the mana reduction I need and switched to a crystal belt with 185es and 18% increased es, I'm sitting just shy of 6k es now. I'll probably end of switching the watcher's eye and then picking up an empower but I got used to using haste/phasing with the watcher's eye, it's awesome for delirium.

I commented on your video btw, I was looking at your tree and isn't better if you went across the bottom at foresight, instead of over the top near instability? I think you gain a skill point and a 6% ES node that way.
Awesome build, i'm really enjoying it. Just one question.

Why you use two cluster with minion damage with herald???

Thanks for the answer!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info