[3.10] MyOwnAuraBot (Now with 200m dps, the god of Delirium Build) T19 100% delirious

Next upgrade - 4 voices :)
"
chopesh wrote:
Next upgrade - 4 voices :)

The 4 voices version requires 4x 1 passive voices that cost 2 mirrors each with will be 2872 ex for those alone. But you also need might of the meek, unnattural instinct and intuative leap with 1% mana reserved corruption and thats Another 1200 ex.... so around 4000 ex which makes my build look like a bugdet friendly begineers build.

CuteDog_ however completed that build...
Last edited by Zarthra on Apr 30, 2020, 5:13:15 AM
Jewel with 1 useless passive is only 3 mirror, cheap as f..k. Honestly, with older version of the build you do all content deathless, i'm pretty satisfied. THX
"
chopesh wrote:
Jewel with 1 useless passive is only 3 mirror, cheap as f..k. Honestly, with older version of the build you do all content deathless, i'm pretty satisfied. THX

Ty! <3

I'm making a 35 ex budget 4 cluster scion version of this build now this weekend and next week. We will see how it goes but I'm optimistic. :D
Might be a weird question..but couldn't we run purity of elements to cap resistances vs running the other purity gems to save on mana reserves? Only thing I see stopping it would be that the resistance caps are roughly 8% higher when using the individuals. Which I know...is huge difference.
Hello to everyone here.Can i have somehow a lvl guide about the tree mainly,cause i feel like a butterfly in the game i die even from the breath of the mobs at lvl50 act 7 lol so any info will be glady accepted :)
"
Sephiroth712 wrote:
Might be a weird question..but couldn't we run purity of elements to cap resistances vs running the other purity gems to save on mana reserves? Only thing I see stopping it would be that the resistance caps are roughly 8% higher when using the individuals. Which I know...is huge difference.

no.... 90% max res comes from the purities. We would take 150% more elemental damage with purities of elements.
"
UmberAlert wrote:
Hello to everyone here.Can i have somehow a lvl guide about the tree mainly,cause i feel like a butterfly in the game i die even from the breath of the mobs at lvl50 act 7 lol so any info will be glady accepted :)

Get a one with nothing gem, smash the game. Buy 130 regrets, start over with the tree. Voila there is your levling guide.
Hello everyone friends of the mighty herald guardian Can someone tells me why i die instanly in atziris!i have my rez cap at 100%chaos and 90%to all others(actually i have dan everything of v01).i dont understand,with my previus build, the zombies was melting the game easily and with 20ex and on this i have spend over 75 ex and i cant kill atziri the low version.if someone here has an explanasion plz i would be glad to hear it.
"
UmberAlert wrote:
Hello everyone friends of the mighty herald guardian Can someone tells me why i die instanly in atziris!i have my rez cap at 100%chaos and 90%to all others(actually i have dan everything of v01).i dont understand,with my previus build, the zombies was melting the game easily and with 20ex and on this i have spend over 75 ex and i cant kill atziri the low version.if someone here has an explanasion plz i would be glad to hear it.

atziri has reflect

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info