[3.10] MyOwnAuraBot (Now with 200m dps, the god of Delirium Build) T19 100% delirious

"
Trikiz wrote:
Awesome build, i'm really enjoying it. Just one question.

Why you use two cluster with minion damage with herald???

Thanks for the answer!

I corrupted over 200+ jewels for the 1% reduced mana corruption and the minion dmg ones were cheaper so I bought those in bulk and corrupted just so it would be cheaper. The loss of 10% herald dmg on one node hardly matters compared to getting the 1% reduced mana.
The Soul Glimmer cluster jewel under the 35ex version, is worth like 50ex alone :P

Has the prices really changed that much since you made the post?
"
Dr34m3r91 wrote:
The Soul Glimmer cluster jewel under the 35ex version, is worth like 50ex alone :P

Has the prices really changed that much since you made the post?

You make the jewel yourself, it's not worth buying them corrupted with 1% reduced mana.
Last edited by Zarthra on Apr 27, 2020, 8:46:15 PM
Fun build. Should get more attention than this!

Maybe you need to hire a graphic designer for your first post :)
"
Koreapsu wrote:
Fun build. Should get more attention than this!

Maybe you need to hire a graphic designer for your first post :)

Yeah but I know of atleast 25 people who plays it, that's enough for me. :) Alot of people are actually whispering me ingame for build advice and stuff. But your right, maybe it's the presentation. :/
Can you please update and explain why you swapped chests and went to wand and shield. How do you have enough mana reserve after dropping sags and ichis?
"
SquadzZILLA wrote:
Can you please update and explain why you swapped chests and went to wand and shield. How do you have enough mana reserve after dropping sags and ichis?

I simply corrupted more jewels with 1% reduced mana and compensated that way.

I dont recommend it unless you have 1% reduced mana on atleast 8 of the cluster jewels and 6 additional Cobalt jewels with 1% reduced mana and 8% energy shield.
Can you use HH in this build?
"
Busk999 wrote:
Can you use HH in this build?

Yes in the final version of this build I use Headhunter. You could probably slot it into the other version too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info