[3.10] MyOwnAuraBot (Now with 200m dps, the god of Delirium Build) T19 100% delirious

Could I create this same exact build except instead of using the 6l etheral knifes could I instead do my own 6L power siphon?

Also what mods am I trying to get on the timeless jewel you say to good or would it be better to ignore it? my budget is 175 exa and I really want to use power siphon instead of etheral knifes and focus a little more on crit multiplier rather than your projectile damage.

Also whats best watchers eye to get do the + to crit multi ones while effected by anger good also with the clairty buff or bad?
Last edited by M1AKhalifa on Apr 13, 2020, 3:49:08 PM
Any tips on crafting some of this gear? Kind of confused on how to get some of these more obscure things like the rings/boots/amulet.

Thanks!
"
M1AKhalifa wrote:
Could I create this same exact build except instead of using the 6l etheral knifes could I instead do my own 6L power siphon?

Also what mods am I trying to get on the timeless jewel you say to good or would it be better to ignore it? my budget is 175 exa and I really want to use power siphon instead of etheral knifes and focus a little more on crit multiplier rather than your projectile damage.

Also whats best watchers eye to get do the + to crit multi ones while effected by anger good also with the clairty buff or bad?

Physical damage as extra Cold is most of our damage. And Ichimonji is staple in this build. For Power Siphon you need a wand and I Think the build falls apart without the two ichimonji. Maybe you could do it with less auras I guess give it a try.

With that budget I would go 3 voices without timeless jewel.

We dont need crit multi if we use Maligaros.

You dont get good ES without a clarity ES, the crit multi from anger doesnt do anything for this build.
"
nathan0726 wrote:
Any tips on crafting some of this gear? Kind of confused on how to get some of these more obscure things like the rings/boots/amulet.

Thanks!

I would not recommend crafting anything except jewels, it's cheaper to buy on poe trade.
"
wikro wrote:
Yeah i only have 3.7Mil tooltip atm but that could be better i guess, im getting better voices atm.. right now with 5 useless nodes(all i can afford) to spend some more points on more jewels or something useful in the tree. Trying to experiment a bit!

Dont really know what people are talking about 6mil in HO and stuff like that but. Its fine atm for me :)

I have 3x 7 useless nodes voices. haha something I really should improve. My dps without buffs in hideout is 3.94m so you are close.
I dont think this build will fall apart without the dual katanas their is a shaper es shield that reduiced reserved mana on socketed gems by 15% which is maybe even a little better. I am trying to make my herald stacking build like empyreans while using some of your build elements!
Last edited by M1AKhalifa on Apr 14, 2020, 6:41:37 AM
"
M1AKhalifa wrote:
I dont think this build will fall apart without the dual katanas their is a shaper es shield that reduiced reserved mana on socketed gems by 15% which is maybe even a little better. I am trying to make my herald stacking build like empyreans while using some of your build elements!

15% on 3 gems vs 10% on everything, shield is definetely not better
Hi
can any help me out can't run all aura do i need more levels???
i got 2 voices
Last edited by JuhlDk on Apr 14, 2020, 4:35:12 PM
"
M1AKhalifa wrote:

Tried it with 15% reduced shield I didn't get it to work!

Don't forget that Ichimonjis give this build 20% increased effect of buffs and we run alot of buffs ;)
Last edited by Zarthra on Apr 14, 2020, 5:51:55 PM
"
JuhlDk wrote:
Hi
can any help me out can't run all aura do i need more levels???
i got 2 voices

You dont have enough mana reduced on your jewels, many arent even corrupted. Keep corrupting jewels until you have enough reduced to play all auras.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info