[3.10] MyOwnAuraBot (Now with 200m dps, the god of Delirium Build) T19 100% delirious

Hey!

I really enjoy the build here. Tho im having a little mana problem on singletarget, how is that something i can fix, i have -9 on 2 rings and -2 mana gained on hit on a jewel.

The build is really nice otherwise!:)

Edit: Just noticed my clarity was level 1. That was the problem.

Now im running 20 auras with headhunter and the game is so easy lol.
best build by far ive ever done, facetanking simulacrum, conquerors are easy, elder/shaper is easy and sirus a8 very easy to. Good job on the build really!
Last edited by wikro on Apr 11, 2020, 2:59:29 PM
So I invested quite a bit into this build, running 16 auras at the moment and I am lvl 80. I feel my survivability is lacking a bit (3,5k ES) and my dmg is definetely lacking, tooltip dps in hideout is 593k, how do I improve on this? I know I can get more jewels with % reduced mana reserved, but how do I up my dmg to the 6 million as in the cheap version of the guide?
Can you run the build with a different skill?
How do you get the 6m dps in the budget build?? I got 20 auras now, and a double hatred watcher's eye instead of clarity gives %mana as ES and I land on 855k dps on tooltip in hideout which can go up to 1,2m with arcane surge and other stuff that activates. Am I doing something wrong?
Having fun so far, ty!

could you explain the pantheon choice?
"
i know im low level and gems are low level but why do i hit like a wet noodle cant evan run t1 maps takes forever any help would be helpful

here is my tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDABEPFLAXLxmKGo8dFB2qHxgv2jLRN0dFR0ZxSU9JsUwtTlJR-1IpVdZV4FhaXGtfKl-wZOdrrG-ecLt0VX5sf8aApIIegwmESITFiEKPRpIrkyeXLZuhm7WhL6UYpwismLQMvKq-isHFwzrDbcpKytPNFtdq18_hiOvu7BjviPba99f5N_nd-tL7Cf0A?accountName=HannahJacob2015&characterName=ProtectTheNHSplz

It's hard to understand. But when you run 20 reserved skills like I am me and others have cleared the game with ease. It's important to get all skill gems to lvl 20 of course. You can easily buy 20/20 gems if you managed to get all the other items.

Maybe give me a path of building link?
Last edited by Zarthra on Apr 13, 2020, 4:50:03 AM
"
Snaak wrote:
Having fun so far, ty!

could you explain the pantheon choice?

We sometimes don't have stun immunity and then it's good not to be stun locked so the Major is an easy choice. Get the upgrades and I feel it helps the character out alot.

The lesser Pantheon can be changed it's not that important. Just pick the one you like the most.
"
How do you get the 6m dps in the budget build?? I got 20 auras now, and a double hatred watcher's eye instead of clarity gives %mana as ES and I land on 855k dps on tooltip in hideout which can go up to 1,2m with arcane surge and other stuff that activates. Am I doing something wrong?

I don't know actually just hit me up with a path of building link and I can look it up.
"
wikro wrote:
Hey!

I really enjoy the build here. Tho im having a little mana problem on singletarget, how is that something i can fix, i have -9 on 2 rings and -2 mana gained on hit on a jewel.

best build by far ive ever done, facetanking simulacrum, conquerors are easy, elder/shaper is easy and sirus a8 very easy to. Good job on the build really!

Yeah this build would be a beast with headhunter really! :D With clarity 20 we can pretty much clear Everything super izi without any mana problems.

Thank you for building this :D it's fun to see more Aurabots out there.
Last edited by Zarthra on Apr 13, 2020, 4:55:05 AM
"
Zarthra wrote:
"
wikro wrote:
Hey!

Yeah this build would be a beast with headhunter really! :D With clarity 20 we can pretty much clear Everything super izi without any mana problems.

Thank you for building this :D it's fun to see more Aurabots out there.

Yeah i only have 3.7Mil tooltip atm but that could be better i guess, im getting better voices atm.. right now with 5 useless nodes(all i can afford) to spend some more points on more jewels or something useful in the tree. Trying to experiment a bit!

Dont really know what people are talking about 6mil in HO and stuff like that but. Its fine atm for me :)
Last edited by wikro on Apr 13, 2020, 5:50:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info