[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
Axis495 wrote:
How to increase chaos resistance without presence of chayula?

Have -60 without flasks-

check out my char to find out.

generally: belt: 50%. and then rest on jewels. this is a lot of min maxing, like 5-7% chaos resistance cluster jewels and then 12% chaos res and 8% es regular ones.
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
"
"
iknownoob wrote:
I don't know what to do...
I've spend over 25ex into this build and I can't even run T12 maps...

Can someone look at my character and tell me what I'm doing wrong?

From what I can see your level is quite low and your gear is quite basic. Personally I feel the non crit DI route is massively inferior to crit arc/ek.

General advice.
Upgrade your amulet to either presence or rmr rare with champion of the cause.
Switch to bated breath with catalysts.
Level up more
Free up more sockets to run more auras, combined with more rmr from whereever you can.
Your gem setup seems really scuffed.
Your heralds shouldn't cost much with heraldry why are they linked to enlighten?
discipline should really be in your alphas for the +lvls
Not taking unwavering faith is a MASSIVE mistake.
Look into a split personality jewel for some missing mainstat when you have the free sockets.

I'm on mobile so can see much, I'm sure others will chip in.

Ballsy choice for a first build. How did your gear cost over 25ex?

"

That's your main issue. Your defense scales off that.

Your phys damage reduction is completely nerfed without it.
You have no regen for life or ES without it.
The way the build works:
Zealot's Oath moves your regen from life to ES.
Unwavering Faith scales the regen (and phys mit) via your auras.

Vitality also provides a nice regen base to scale, although I think this build is using a Stone Golem.

I haven't tried Divine Ire, but a basic LL build with EK, correctly built, will destroy pretty much everything at 85, even with an incomplete 3rd cluster group. (My damage went from about 8M at 85 to 16M at 94. 8M is plenty for everything if you fix your defense. I would swap both crusades for Unwavering Faith and Harmony of Purpose. Get Onslaught another way.)

Also note that the basic build is very tanky, but not invulnerable. With 5-6k ES, 90% ele and phys, and ~1k ES regen, you will still have to play a bit. You will be much better off than you are now, but don't try face tanking the world. Movement is always good. :-)

Good luck

Last edited by GreyLensman on May 25, 2020, 12:16:48 PM
"
"
iknownoob wrote:

From what I can see your level is quite low and your gear is quite basic. Personally I feel the non crit DI route is massively inferior to crit arc/ek.

General advice.
Level up more
Free up more sockets to run more auras, combined with more rmr from whereever you can.
Your heralds shouldn't cost much with heraldry why are they linked to enlighten?
Look into a split personality jewel for some missing mainstat when you have the free sockets.

Hi, Thanks for the feedback!

I've changed the build and I think I've figured it out now.
Would you mind having another look sir?

I'm not sure if I should get doryani's delusions or rare boots
Last edited by iknownoob on May 25, 2020, 3:38:03 PM
"
I'd probably resell that Nebulis and buy one closer to 20/20/20 or one that isn't corrupted so you can toss divines at it. Maybe something with implicits that actually help too - attack speed isn't doing anything.

Picked up watcher's eye and upgraded neb to %increased damage implicit. Was wondering if picking up an alpha's howl with socketed skill gems get 90% multiplier and swapping out enlighten and seeing if it's possible to ditch the purity of fire cluster for some extra skill points or fit in another aura.
Last edited by Nihilum12345 on May 25, 2020, 7:05:32 PM
"
iknownoob wrote:
"
"
iknownoob wrote:

General advice.
Level up more

Hi, Thanks for the feedback!

I've changed the build and I think I've figured it out now.
Would you mind having another look sir?

I'm not sure if I should get doryani's delusions or rare boots

bruh, remove your eo, thats 2 points there
"
Nihilum12345 wrote:
"
I'd probably resell that Nebulis and buy one closer to 20/20/20 or one that isn't corrupted so you can toss divines at it. Maybe something with implicits that actually help too - attack speed isn't doing anything.

Picked up watcher's eye and upgraded neb to %increased damage implicit. Was wondering if picking up an alpha's howl with socketed skill gems get 90% multiplier and swapping out enlighten and seeing if it's possible to ditch the purity of fire cluster for some extra skill points or fit in another aura.

I hope you didn't pay much for that amulet, it should have 6% rmr not 4% after adding catalysts.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 26, 2020, 1:37:25 AM
"
hiddenmeat wrote:

bruh, remove your eo, thats 2 points there

What he said. Elemental Overload gimps Maligaro's gloves crit multiplier.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
"
Nihilum12345 wrote:
"

I hope you didn't pay much for that amulet, it should have 6% rmr not 4% after adding catalysts.

Since the range on RMR is 3-5% it should be pretty easy to divine it to 5% (6% with quality).
"
muunisti wrote:

Since the range on RMR is 3-5% it should be pretty easy to divine it to 5% (6% with quality).

Depends. He picked up a Shaper / Redeemer amulet. Both those have RMR available. Shapers is 3-5%. Redeemer has two tiers tho... 2-3 and 4-5. So if he got the Redeemer T2 affix... that would suck.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
[/quote]

bruh, remove your eo, thats 2 points there[/quote]

OMG, fcking facepalm lmao... Gained 2 passives and so much dps.. I'm an idiot :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info