PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Gear: Total cost including gems/jewels/gear: ~1000ex

with that kina wallet i would of exspected atleast 40 ex boot's n not Dorys
;-(

IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
Dismissals wrote:
Thank you to everyone who posted here and helped me put together my build! As I am quitting the league now, I wanted to share the end result of me min-maxing my herald stacker. I ended up playing the Vaal Arc version of this build. I had the most fun I've ever had in POE with this build.

My POB: https://pastebin.com/2k9atLW2

The End Results
ES: 6795
Life: 200/1,668
Mana: 105/1,353

DPS in POB

MAX Buff:620m DPS
Realistic: 395m DPS

I could have easily got more ES but I found the build so tanky and immortal that I didn't need it, despite leveling purely through simulacrums.

Spoiler
I'm curious on what other people think would upgrade best but off the top of my head, corruption on helm, ele vuln on gloves or non Malig and stacking Crit multi, better boots, explody Neb, double aura rings would all be upgrade.

Flasks:
Spoiler

Jewels:
Spoiler

I ran 9 Endbringer/Purposeful Harbinger Cluster Jewels on 5 passive voices, which I found to be an insane DPS boost vs Heraldry/Purposeful Harb. With my set-up at least one of these Endbringer/Purposeful Harbingers had to have 1% Mana reservation on it.

For the rest of my Jewels, I needed 9 reduced mana reservation corruptions
Spoiler

The Might of the Meek jewel also gave me an additional 2% Mana reservation on the node. You could get a better jewel here if you had more 1% Mana Endbringer/Purposful Harb cluster jewels.

Others
Spoiler

Corrupted Blood Corruption and Split personality to add lots of ES. Watcher's Eye could have been quite a bit better but this one did add a significant damage boost in my POB.

Thanks again to Foridesign for starting this guild. I'm curious to hear your guy's thoughts on potential upgrades. If anyone has any questions on their build also, feel free to message me
There's still some headroom, albeit pretty damn expensive to get! Also there's the question of usefulness, other than bragging rights, what's the point? You already clear anything in the game effortlessly.

- Nebulis with 3 useful implicits
- Hillock quality crafts on flasks
- Arc enchanted helm with a useful corruption as well
- If you swapped to 3 socket Voices, you could path to Charisma, which would let you socket your Might of the Meek where your Intuitive Leap is now.
- On that note, you could always upgrade to 3 or 1 socket Voices if you're swimming in Ex.
- If you really want to go all out, pick up all 3 socket Voices, drop the Inspiration cluster, leave intuitive leap where it is, drop Influence, drop a couple jewel sockets, and you'll pick up enough passives to path down from Zealot's Oath to the NEXT cluster jewel socket, put in another 3 socket Voices, and slot in 3 more medium clusters... 'Course, I'm not sure you want to put ANOTHER 600+ ex into this, but hey, whatever floats your boat. :)
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

;-(

The problem here is that we're more socket starved than damage starved, and Dory's gives us a free gem slot without crippling the DPS output like giving up a COTB ring does.

I *have* tailwind boots and an unset ring.

Do I ever use them? No.
"
Agraziom wrote:
https://pastebin.com/zg2tCNcs
Any tips on how to improve it? maybe switching some stuff would help? my dps feels kinda low, and is it worth to switch to some other skill?
Vaal Arc / Arc is fine. The tooltip DPS is lower than EK, but it doesn't matter.

Get corrupted blood immunity on a jewel and drop that life flask. You need to reserve nearly all your life anyway, so if something makes it through your ES, you're dead anyway. A well rolled Rumi's would be nice for tough content.

If you can afford an amulet with Grants Vitality & reduced mana reservation, do it. That will let you drop your strength back to ~112, which will give you a lot more flexibility in belt options.

Look into dropping one Heraldry cluster for another Endbringer or a Repleneshing Presence. Should be possible with your gear by now, although you'll likely have to juggle mana reservations, including possibly dropping some levels off your clarity / precision. I actually bought new level 1s and releveled them back to what I had room for.

"
Raotiz wrote:
im looking for more dmg, what can I change?

Not a lot of improvments to be made here. Not a ton of reason for them, either, you're already pushing 93 million dps through spark according to PoB.

Drop Radiant Crusade for Harmony of Purpose, as mentioned by dragnmith1 earlier. That will open up the gem slot you're using for Unnatural Instinct, another DPS jewel could go there. Get one with Corrupted Blood immunity, and you can drop the Bleed affix on a flask, get another crit affix like so:

One of your Voices could be upgraded to a 5 socket, I guess. Personally, I'd put the saved points into Insightfulness to boost ES, or Ghost Reaver to increase regen, but you needn't worry about ripping anymore, so... either head for the Storm Weaver cluster, or the Heart of Thunder / Breath of Lightning cluster.

Or go all in, and pick up some 3 socket Voices and try to fit in 4 voices by pathing down from Zealot's Oath to pick up the socket on the far left as well.
Last edited by grimjack68 on May 24, 2020, 7:58:35 PM
"
You just don't have the points yet. You need to grind out some more levels, then you'll gain some flexibility in your tree.

Took that advice and someone else's to pick up a rmr amulet. Can fit all auras comfortably now, not sure if worth it to replace smite with another aura potentially. For next upgrades, is it best to pick up a good watcher's eye? I still feel quite squishy sometimes to physical/chaos damage.
Fairly certain that build doesn't come close to 1000ex. A more realistic estimate might be around 500ex. You could also save a bunch of money and get more ES by moving your voices setup in the right of the tree to the left side of the tree and unskilling Leadership which currently gives you nothing. This is only worth it if you have an extra skill point lying around and if you are using intuitive leap to grab charisma.

Moving to the left side of the tree costs you 1 skill point (which you have, as noted above), and also gives you +30 STR so you can drop split personality and pick up another ES% RMR jewel (or ES% + chaos res), and potentially downgrade one of the more expensive RMR jewels like might of the meek or cluster jewel.

For 1000ex, I would expect things like:

-Elemental weakness gloves OR spell crit + frenzy charge maligaro's OR +5-6 level + eleweakness templar's gloves
-at least one aura implicit cotb to allow for tailwind/es boots
-a better nebulis
-alpha's howl with enchant + 2 corruption OR hubris (can't link mine for some reason)

"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

;-(

The problem here is that we're more socket starved than damage starved, and Dory's gives us a free gem slot without crippling the DPS output like giving up a COTB ring does.

I *have* tailwind boots and an unset ring.

Do I ever use them? No.

I think the point he is making is that for 1000ex, you would expect them to pickup an aura implicit cotb to allow them to upgrade from Doryani's to tailwind boots.

Feedback on your build because I'm bored:
You spend 3 skill points to socket your watcher's eye near the scion starting point, instead of taking 3 jewel sockets in your voices? Not sure why. Ghost reaver is also a really poor use of skill points, and fairly well reflected when only 5% of guardians (voices + arc) are taking it on poe.ninja.

If you wanted to improve your build, you could shift your voices setup in the right of the tree to the left side of the tree. Unsocket and remove the links to watcher's eye and ghost reaver. Use the extra skill points to socket x2 cobalt jewels + watcher's eye in your cluster jewels, take the jewel socket on the left side of the tree above devotion, and when you hit level 100 you can take leadership.
Last edited by BrettLee on May 24, 2020, 10:31:46 PM
Hello everyone! Checking in to get a hand on where to progress next to feel a bit more defensive, any other optimizations and suggestions appreciated.
"
Nihilum12345 wrote:
"
You just don't have the points yet. You need to grind out some more levels, then you'll gain some flexibility in your tree.

Took that advice and someone else's to pick up a rmr amulet. Can fit all auras comfortably now, not sure if worth it to replace smite with another aura potentially. For next upgrades, is it best to pick up a good watcher's eye? I still feel quite squishy sometimes to physical/chaos damage.
Watcher's eye is a good hardware upgrade. More importantly IMO, grind a few more levels and pick up the Insightfulness cluster.

I'd probably resell that Nebulis and buy one closer to 20/20/20 or one that isn't corrupted so you can toss divines at it. Maybe something with implicits that actually help too - attack speed isn't doing anything.
"
BrettLee wrote:

Feedback on your build because I'm bored:
You spend 3 skill points to socket your watcher's eye near the scion starting point, instead of taking 3 jewel sockets in your voices? Not sure why. Ghost reaver is also a really poor use of skill points, and fairly well reflected when only 5% of guardians (voices + arc) are taking it on poe.ninja.

If you wanted to improve your build, you could shift your voices setup in the right of the tree to the left side of the tree. Unsocket and remove the links to watcher's eye and ghost reaver. Use the extra skill points to socket x2 cobalt jewels + watcher's eye in your cluster jewels, take the jewel socket on the left side of the tree above devotion, and when you hit level 100 you can take leadership.

Ya, I know. My skill tree has been pretty fluid last couple weeks - I've swapped the last 3-5 points around several different ways - Ghost Reaver, Faith and Steel, Written in Blood... Hell, I've even changed to Cyclone CoC triggering Arc and back. (I didn't feel like blowing 10+ ex on a setup I wasn't sure I was going to like better!) I've been planning the swap from right side to left side for a while. Going to dump my Efficient training jewel at the same time, for a Split personality with Str / ES, and gain a bunch of extra ES in the bargain.

That leaves me low on Dex, so I picked up a decent jewel to fill that out.

I'm also losing corrupted blood immunity on the Efficient training jewel, so I'll need to do some crafting to get it on a decent ES / dps jewel. Might go for some extra RMR on the jewels as well, that could let me level my clarity / precision some more, and I need to run through the math to see if extra clarity levels will increase my cast rate or no.

Thing is, I need to sit down and craft some cobalts, and I've been putting it off while grinding out the last couple end game grinds. I'm working on 2 of level 100, blight maps, or conqueror kills. Ironically, chances are I'll finish all of them about the same time.

Double irony, is that I seem to spend more time on the forums analyzing other people's builds and offering advice than I do grinding out my last couple objectives!

Also, it's tough to worry about an extra 11 million DPS when it's 5.5% of my damage output, and I don't have problems killing anything with the current setup. I really should though, should bump my ES from ~7200 to over 8k. /me shrugs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info