[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Thank you to everyone who posted here and helped me put together my build! As I am quitting the league now, I wanted to share the end result of me min-maxing my herald stacker. I ended up playing the Vaal Arc version of this build. I had the most fun I've ever had in POE with this build.

My POB: https://pastebin.com/2k9atLW2

The End Results
ES: 6795
Life: 200/1,668
Mana: 105/1,353

DPS in POB

MAX Buff:620m DPS
Realistic: 395m DPS

I could have easily got more ES but I found the build so tanky and immortal that I didn't need it, despite leveling purely through simulacrums.

Gear: Total cost including gems/jewels/gear: ~1000ex
Spoiler
I'm curious on what other people think would upgrade best but off the top of my head, corruption on helm, ele vuln on gloves or non Malig and stacking Crit multi, better boots, explody Neb, double aura rings would all be upgrade.

Flasks:
Spoiler

Jewels:
Spoiler

I ran 9 Endbringer/Purposeful Harbinger Cluster Jewels on 5 passive voices, which I found to be an insane DPS boost vs Heraldry/Purposeful Harb. With my set-up at least one of these Endbringer/Purposeful Harbingers had to have 1% Mana reservation on it.

For the rest of my Jewels, I needed 9 reduced mana reservation corruptions
Spoiler

The Might of the Meek jewel also gave me an additional 2% Mana reservation on the node. You could get a better jewel here if you had more 1% Mana Endbringer/Purposful Harb cluster jewels.

Others
Spoiler

Corrupted Blood Corruption and Split personality to add lots of ES. Watcher's Eye could have been quite a bit better but this one did add a significant damage boost in my POB.

Thanks again to Foridesign for starting this guild. I'm curious to hear your guy's thoughts on potential upgrades. If anyone has any questions on their build also, feel free to message me
https://pastebin.com/zg2tCNcs
Any tips on how to improve it? maybe switching some stuff would help? my dps feels kinda low, and is it worth to switch to some other skill?
"
Get charisma on the tree and champions anointed on your amulet.

If I am running the EK version if I path to charisma where would I socket EK gem?
"
Nihilum12345 wrote:
"

If I am running the EK version if I path to charisma where would I socket EK gem?

Don't people socket it around the right of the sion area?
"
Nihilum12345 wrote:
"

You just don't have the points yet. You need to grind out some more levels, then you'll gain some flexibility in your tree.

It's possible to level a character and switch to herald stacking at level 80, but it's not a good experience. If you have a large bank, you can buy your way around some of the obstacles with expensive gear, but if you're doing it on a budget, it's going to be tough until you make low 90s.

You should be able to run all the heralds, by now they should reserve zero to get up. After that, prioritize purities to boost your resists, then damage auras, then nice to haves. If you can't fit something in, grind a few more levels, pick up a few more reduced mana reservation nodes / gear, then try again.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
nvm. delete
Last edited by Zweetsok on May 24, 2020, 1:57:58 AM
"
Dismissals wrote:
Thank you to everyone who posted here and helped me put together my build! As I am quitting the league now, I wanted to share the end result of me min-maxing my herald stacker. I ended up playing the Vaal Arc version of this build. I had the most fun I've ever had in POE with this build.

My POB: https://pastebin.com/2k9atLW2

The End Results
ES: 6795
Life: 200/1,668
Mana: 105/1,353

DPS in POB

I could have easily got more ES but I found the build so tanky and immortal that I didn't need it, despite leveling purely through simulacrums.

Spoiler
I'm curious on what other people think would upgrade best but off the top of my head, corruption on helm, ele vuln on gloves or non Malig and stacking Crit multi, better boots, explody Neb, double aura rings would all be upgrade.

Flasks:
Spoiler

Jewels:
Spoiler

I ran 9 Endbringer/Purposeful Harbinger Cluster Jewels on 5 passive voices, which I found to be an insane DPS boost vs Heraldry/Purposeful Harb. With my set-up at least one of these Endbringer/Purposeful Harbingers had to have 1% Mana reservation on it.

For the rest of my Jewels, I needed 9 reduced mana reservation corruptions
Spoiler

The Might of the Meek jewel also gave me an additional 2% Mana reservation on the node. You could get a better jewel here if you had more 1% Mana Endbringer/Purposful Harb cluster jewels.

Others
Spoiler

Corrupted Blood Corruption and Split personality to add lots of ES. Watcher's Eye could have been quite a bit better but this one did add a significant damage boost in my POB.

Thanks again to Foridesign for starting this guild. I'm curious to hear your guy's thoughts on potential upgrades. If anyone has any questions on their build also, feel free to message me

Not sure who would ever have more than 1000 ex but nice dps although it doesn't show as high for me as you said. Still amazing but probably unreachable for 99,99999% of all players.
Last edited by Zweetsok on May 24, 2020, 5:15:34 AM
im looking for more dmg, what can I change?
"
Raotiz wrote:
im looking for more dmg, what can I change?

you can spec out of radiant crusade n go with harmony of purpose for 3 fenzy 3 power n 3 endurance which are up all the time in your case 4 frenzy..
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
DPS in POB

I'm curious to hear your guy's thoughts on potential upgrades.

XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info