[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

I switched out physical to lightning for faster proj, ek for spark and ring of blades for hazardous, my phys to lightning watchers eye for added dmg by hatred but i feel like im lacking dmg, what more changes can i do?

my 6 link with spark is inspiration, awakened controll, awakened fork, faster proj, awakened spell echo
"
Could someone help me with my mana problem, i have followed this build but when im use Ethereal Knife just 1s all mana is gone, then i have to wait 2s before i could repeat spam EK, wat is wrong with my build. Help me pls!

Here is my POB
https://pastebin.com/JFXaanas

My character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/JesseLivermore57/characters

I would recommend moving a herald in your boots somewhere else and including clarity linked with blood magic. I would also recommend getting a level 21 blood magic as you might not be able to fit a high clarity without it. You can check my character out, i have my 3 prism guardian auras on life + purity of ice (30% reduced mana reserved small cluster jewel) + lvl 20 precision and clarity on life. With all of those im still around 24% life left over so i could probably drop my small cluster jewel and be fine. This strategy needs a bit more life due to the fact that precision and clarity reserve a static amount and not a %.

Also due to your passive tree you are missing out on some mana reserved by annointing charisma. You dont need ghost reaver if you run energy leech support so i would change your passives to path down to towards shadow/ranger cluster jewel instead of coming from the top side.
Hi all, I hope one of you could help me a bit to progress.

I am currently trying to farm simulacrum, so that I hopefully can get a 5 voices, but I am a but unsure what to make as my next investment? Should i perhaps change to crit build?

Any suggestions are much appreciated!
"
Could someone help me with my mana problem, i have followed this build but when im use Ethereal Knife just 1s all mana is gone, then i have to wait 2s before i could repeat spam EK, wat is wrong with my build. Help me pls!

Here is my POB

My character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/JesseLivermore57/characters

Drop Leadership and Inspiration. You only want the reduced mana reservation nodes there, the other 3 points are better spent elsewhere.

As has already been mentioned, drop Elemental Overload, that gimps the crit multiplier on your gloves.

That gives you enough points to fit another Voices instead of your current 2 socket large cluster and another medium cluster.

Stone golem needs to go. Drop shield charge. Stygian vise needs to be replaced with a bated breath. Replace boots with Sin Trek. Replace Righteous Fire with the vaal version. Same with Haste and Discipline.

Drop Enlighten, put in flame dash.

Put in Clarity and Precision to replace stone golem and shield charge. Level both to about level 9, stop when you have less than 10 life unreserved and enough mana & mana regen to cast EK constantly.

If you *have* to, drop flame dash back out and put enlighten back in, but you shouldn't have to.

I'd seriously look into the pathing suggestions made by Bluemouse above as well. I haven't done the math on the tree, but it should work out.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
Jensen89 wrote:
Hi all, I hope one of you could help me a bit to progress.

I am currently trying to farm simulacrum, so that I hopefully can get a 5 voices, but I am a but unsure what to make as my next investment? Should i perhaps change to crit build?

Any suggestions are much appreciated!
Crit is nice, I'd certainly consider it.

I'd buy another Voices, and reroll / swap some flasks. You have Corrupted Blood immunity on a jewel, so no need for the bleed flask. And you should have 90% physical damage reduction anyway, so dump the Basalt as well. Grab a diamond if you're going crit, speed flask if you're not.

Throw some divines at your Nebulis to get closer to 20/20/20.

Drop Influence and Leadership from your tree. We just need the reduced mana reservation nodes there. Use the 3 points to get you closer to another medium cluster jewel.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Many thanks for you help! So i guess that the crit version will have higher DPS? And i can use the Atc crit build in this guide for me EK build?
Despite so many layers of defense and huge damage I ripped on this map.

Not sure what exactly it was but there was a lot of beyond bosses and Kosis i think.

At least loot was pretty decent (on uber strict filter).

"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
anybody have the formula to figure out your total dps for coc arc
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
"

Here is my POB

No clue because I'm on mobile but it's abit silly to been wearing Mali gloves and have ele overload on the tree.

If you've got mana leech I suppose it might help because your damage will go up.

Edit: have you considered that clarity might help more than a stone golem?

Thank you, your comment help me alot
"
grimjack68 wrote:

You should already be at 90% phys damage reduction without any pantheon modifiers. Mine is 90% in hideout with zero flasks running, and I'm using Arakaali / Shakari.

If your phys reduction is similar, Tukohama becomes questionable. Lunaris is worthwhile just for the avoid projectiles / dodge / chain avoidance. In your case, I'd be really tempted to use Ralakesh for the blind / maim immunity.

I don't think the Simulacrum runs any more chaos damage than anything else. Among other things, I didn't notice it being any harder to survive when I dropped the Presence of Chayula for a rare amulet, my Chaos resist went way down and I still have no problems.

Thanks to all for the answers..

my phys reduction in hideout is 77%, goes to 85% with tuko, and to 90% when i use the rumi, in fact i don't have the bottled faith becouse i've to drop the rumi, so please could you check my char to find my problem? I die sometimes on wave 20 in sim, and couse i'm trying to hit lvl 100 is so frustrating...
Thanks again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info