[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
There is a fairly nasty extra damage as chaos mod that is pretty common. killing everything quick means I don't notice it but it was more of an issue when I self cast arc.

I havn't bothered with chaos res at all other than a tiny bit on my weapon and poison immunity to avoid the dot.

maxxed out chaos res is extremely helpful. I got insta gibbed in a vaal side area by those chaos constructs with multiple projectiles. having 63% chance to evade and 2.5k regen back then didn't help at all.

Now in simulacrum, practically nothing can touch me and I see no difference between wave 20 and wave 1 except maybe for needing a bit more time to kill stuff during final wave.
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
Last edited by k4n3 on May 22, 2020, 6:32:02 AM
"
k4n3 wrote:
"
There is a fairly nasty extra damage as chaos mod that is pretty common. killing everything quick means I don't notice it but it was more of an issue when I self cast arc.

I havn't bothered with chaos res at all other than a tiny bit on my weapon and poison immunity to avoid the dot.

maxxed out chaos res is extremely helpful. I got insta gibbed in a vaal side area by those chaos constructs with multiple projectiles. having 63% chance to evade and 2.5k regen back then didn't help at all.

Now in simulacrum, practically nothing can touch me and I see no difference between wave 20 and wave 1 except maybe for needing a bit more time to kill stuff during final wave.

Not something that I noticed, so didn't see any point in stacking it. Like I said I had more issues when I self cast arc not when I switched to Coc. If it effected you then fair enough you wanted to fix it.

Edit: i do have a atziri promise aswell so suppose I do have some chaos res.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 22, 2020, 7:31:40 AM
Anyone have an Arc POB I can look at? I've been respeccing my archmage sb character using the OPs Divine Ire setup, but I don't really like the skill.
Could someone help me with my mana problem, i have followed this build but when im use Ethereal Knife just 1s all mana is gone, then i have to wait 2s before i could repeat spam EK, wat is wrong with my build. Help me pls!

Here is my POB
https://pastebin.com/JFXaanas

My character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/JesseLivermore57/characters
"
Could someone help me with my mana problem, i have followed this build but when im use Ethereal Knife just 1s all mana is gone, then i have to wait 2s before i could repeat spam EK, wat is wrong with my build. Help me pls!

Here is my POB
https://pastebin.com/JFXaanas

My character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/JesseLivermore57/characters

No clue because I'm on mobile but it's abit silly to been wearing Mali gloves and have ele overload on the tree.

If you've got mana leech I suppose it might help because your damage will go up.

Edit: have you considered that clarity might help more than a stone golem?
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 22, 2020, 10:02:28 AM
"
"
k4n3 wrote:
"

Not something that I noticed, so didn't see any point in stacking it. Like I said I had more issues when I self cast arc not when I switched to Coc. If it effected you then fair enough you wanted to fix it.

Edit: i do have a atziri promise aswell so suppose I do have some chaos res.

well, chaos resistance is one of the glaring weaknesses of this generally very strong build. So i wanted to patch this hole so I can tank mobs with chaos damage or have much easier time dealing with Sirus. Another weakness is low evasion so I also put grace into the build and thats a huge boost (64% chance to evade) not to mention when i pop up vaal grace i get 75% chance to dodge attacks and spells which makes me practically immortal.

Now I can do 100% delirium map with full sextants, scarabs, dual beyond mobs like it was a normal non-delirium map. I love getting 120-150 delirium shards per such map beside any other fat loot. :)
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
Last edited by k4n3 on May 22, 2020, 10:17:50 AM

OK that was the experience you had. I found maxing out chaos res completely unnecessary and definitely didn't feel I needed grace. Instead I found much better survivability by switching to cyclone coc and added in aspect of the avian for nice QOL and smite for huge dps boost.

I can do exactly the same as you except with much higher dps and possibly less survivability on an already extremely tanky build. My point is you can take this build in all sorts of directions, none are wrong.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 22, 2020, 10:51:46 AM
Are you guys running arc phys capped at 90% without flasks? I am sitting without flask at 79% in HO.
"

OK that was the experience you had. I found maxing out chaos res completely unnecessary and definitely didn't feel I needed grace. Instead I found much better survivability by switching to cyclone coc and added in aspect of the avian for nice QOL and smite for huge dps boost.

I can do exactly the same as you except with much higher dps and possibly less survivability on an already extremely tanky build. My point is you can take this build in all sorts of directions, none are wrong.
Hell, I'm not even using CoC, straight up self cast Arc. My only Chaos resist is Atziri's flask, my Evasion is 1727 so a 7% chance to evade. OTOH, I'm pushing 160+ million shaper DPS, more if I hit vaal arc. I've run damn near everything, just grinding out level 100 and the last 3 end game grinds to finish up the season.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
zethca wrote:
Anyone have an Arc POB I can look at? I've been respeccing my archmage sb character using the OPs Divine Ire setup, but I don't really like the skill.
You're welcome to use mine: https://pastebin.com/i9kGmdY4
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info