[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
k4n3 wrote:
"
Hi, can I get some help figuring out how to squeeze some more ES out of this build? I have a pretty budget setup right now and I'm looking for the next upgrade that would be affordable (under 2ex). I'm currently sitting at about 2.8 mil POB dps and 5379 ES.

want more ES? just respec all four points from insightfulness circle and put them into jewels at your medium cluster. buy 8% increased ES 20+ int jewels for several dozen chaos each. 5 int is 1% inc. es so each jewel will give you 12% increased es for a total for 48% increased while your circle gives you only 27%.

your rings are only 40% conversion each, buy 48% ones, your damage will go up.

replace presence of chayula with 6% rmr and lvl 26 vitality amulet with 20% inc. es and good stats. this will help you get one more aura into your build later on and manage existing ones more easily.

buy 19+/19+ nebulis. you will get 120-150% increased damage. which should bump your total dps by roughly about 10%.

don't buy 5 passive voices, until you upgrade your entire gear. better buy +2 aura/Aoe prism guardian instead or doryani's delusion or bottled faith.

can also buy +1 socketed gems shavronnes.

also buy lvl 21 aura gems too. buy 21/20 arc.

and above all else utilize all your jewel sockets in the tree before going into some measly 5-6% es nodes in the tree.

after you spend like at least 100-120 ex into your gear upgrades, then you can start thinking about 5 passive voices.

He has 5 chaos.
"
Took me awhile to work out vaal haste is on by default. Switch it off and switch haste on. Last time I checked I was 10.19.

Thats with 3 frenzy, onslaught and tailwind.

yes your right
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
I'm having trouble with mana on this build. I have the build up to 2 voices and a large cluster along with a lower level Clarity, but I still brick myself very quickly. Is there any mana leech in the build I might be missing or another way for higher mana regen?
i believe unnatural instinct give you some mana reg, there is also cinderswallow
Last edited by Raotiz on May 20, 2020, 8:32:09 PM
"
abbyyuna wrote:

Thanks for this!

So, I got the jewel!

1 - Clarity is definitely needed as my mana regen isn't high enough to cast arc more than 3 times without going OOM and delay is like 1sec per once OOM.

3 - Influence tree on the tooltip gives higher DPS than me removing it for a ES jewel. Can you explain this further why 20% more aura effect isn't better than 8% ES?

4 - Working on it!

Thanks in advance!

1) Well i guess if you need it then you have to go with it. Just check that you dont need a very high level of clarity because it reserves a huge chunk of mana at gem lvl 20. Try like lvl 6 and see if it can sustain your mana regen. By right with the unnatural instinct you should have some basic form of mana regen so you might wanna first equip the gem then do the testing.

3) The dmg of this build is already very high. There comes a point whereby the high dmg becomes excessive so you have to evaluate if you wanna be more tanky or you just wanna crank the dmg up so that you can kill sirius quicker by 1sec. Influence gives you around 10-15% more dmg but if you save the points you can use it on jewel slots which are more versatile. Gives you the flexibility. Anyway if you dont need the mana reservation node in Influence, you are saving 4 skill points in total. Arguably you can say that Influence gives you more effects on other auras to boost energy shield or life but it is negligible. You want energy shield can get ES% jewels or another Naught small cluster jewel. We also need to make sure to reserve life and mana as much as possible so that Radiant Faith can give you the highest armour + ES possible. If you just wanna go on dmg numbers, 3 grand spectrum viridian jewels will give you more dmg than the entire Influence area for less than 50c.

At the end this build is super versatile as you can make any form of changes to your liking. Take this chance to play around with PoB.
"
SKT1K wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
SKT1K wrote:
Can someone take a look at what upgrades I should make next?
You are seriously running low on upgrades.

Some Hillock crafted quality on your flasks?
A belt with a bunch of ES and chaos resist?
Awakened Spell Echo?

You're probably doing so much damage you could consider dropping a ring for an unset ring with another grants skill, that would let you drop the boots and pick up something with Tailwind / Elusive / 30% movespeed.

Hey, thanks for the reply, I'll definitely look to see if I can find a gg unset ring.

Yeah, I was thinking about looking/crafting a nice belt w/ ES and chaos res, maybe upgrading my cobalts to get +chaos res as well. But I honestly feel like chaos res is not that important cuz I deal so much dmg, and this build is already very tanky. But it can't hurt!

Do you think a maligaro implicit and better nebulis implicit is not that important? Obv. not guna crank out 100ex+ for ele weakness on hit, but maybe %crit? I've been seeing some decent nebulis implicits for 7-20ex as well.

I don't think the implicts are that important. For crying out loud, I'm using this one still:

And you'll notice it has a crit multiplier, which is totally negated by Maligaro's gloves, which I'm also running. So I'm getting all of 1 useful implicit there. As for gloves, I'm still using an uncorrupted set, mostly because I still muck around with different setups every now and then and blowing through vaals to recolour stuff offends my Scottish heritage.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
But I don't have points to travel to those nodes nor do I have the currency to free up those points, that's the issue. Should I get rid of the interrogation and spend those points on ES nodes? Or are my next upgrades 5-passive jewels?
There's a bunch of stuff that can be improved super cheap.

First. Drop Vitality. It's a great add-on aura for later on, especially after you can drop a bunch of exalts on an amulet that grants the skill without requiring the strength that the gem does. Right now, it's not helping enough to justify.

When you can afford it, drop that dusk prism small cluster. It's not a great way to get the strength you need, it costs too much in the way of skill points. You could replace 3 skill points for that with ONE by picking Might or Physique.

I'd drop the helmet and belt for the suggested starter gear of an Alpha's Howl and Bated Breath. You can reroll your Quicksilver flask for something else at this point because Alpha's takes care of freeze.

You should be able to drop the Enlighten as well at this point.

Now you have 2 extra gem sockets. Vaal Righteous Fire and Smite. With those gear replacements, your current tree and gems, PoB puts you at 3.8 million DPS. (Which is another thing - if you replace Controlled Destruction with Energy Leech, you would be at 3.9, and get the benefit of leeching ES basically all the time...)

Ahem. Back to VFR and Smite. You should be able to sustain RF all the time, which boosts your DPS to 5.3 million. Tapping Smite boosts that to 10.0. Adding in VRF pushes that to 12.8.

This setup will give you a massive DPS boost all the time, and burst damage goes up by triple. (Using ES Leech gem instead of CD pushes that burst damage to 13, btw.)

Furthermore, with this setup, you don't need so many Heraldry cluster jewels, so when you get some currency, you can pick up some more damage by fitting 1-2 Endbringers or maybe go with one and a Replenishing Presence for better ES regen.

PS: None of the advice from the rest of the guys is bad in any way either. There's a lot of headroom available on your setup, so it's only going to get better from here.

PPS: Send me a message in game if I'm on, I'll shoot you some chaos. Chances are my next upgrade - if I even bother - is going to be very expensive, so I doubt a few dozen chaos will have any effect on my bank.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Managed to craft another Replenishing Presence and switched another Endbringer out for it. Now Im over 4k ES regen in Conc ground :)

Also found another cheap RMR Thread Of Hope and got the passive Insightfulness which allowed me to replace the mana flask with The Wise Oak.

Damage seems to be enough even when replacing Maligaros to Shadows and Dust gloves. Can do maps + simulacrums easily with those gloves. For Sirus I still go for max dps with Maligaros.

Got still 2 Fertile Minds and 1 Brute Force jewels which could be replaced with Cobalts with ES%. And could also get better cotb rings.

With those 5 upgrades could get close to 8,5K ES.

Dropped Vaal RF since I really wasnt using that even on bosses and got Arcane Surge linked to Flame Dash.

https://pastebin.com/72TURRbG
Last edited by muunisti on May 21, 2020, 5:56:07 AM
haha this build is so versatile and I'm glad i managed to try out the cyclone coc arc. shit ton of damage and melts kosis in 5-7 sec. such a smooth gameplay and it's sad I only tried it out now.

Nonetheless I'm done with this build and gonna quit the league to chill and wait for the next one. Take some time off haha. If anyone is interested in my entire build and wanna buy my items just drop me a message. I've taken the effort and time to look for specific items at reasonable prices to make this build 52% icds with 10.1APS. I wont be online most of the time so just PM me here.

"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
But I don't have points to travel to those nodes nor do I have the currency to free up those points, that's the issue. Should I get rid of the interrogation and spend those points on ES nodes? Or are my next upgrades 5-passive jewels?
There's a bunch of stuff that can be improved super cheap.

First. Drop Vitality. It's a great add-on aura for later on, especially after you can drop a bunch of exalts on an amulet that grants the skill without requiring the strength that the gem does. Right now, it's not helping enough to justify.

When you can afford it, drop that dusk prism small cluster. It's not a great way to get the strength you need, it costs too much in the way of skill points. You could replace 3 skill points for that with ONE by picking Might or Physique.

I'd drop the helmet and belt for the suggested starter gear of an Alpha's Howl and Bated Breath. You can reroll your Quicksilver flask for something else at this point because Alpha's takes care of freeze.

You should be able to drop the Enlighten as well at this point.

Now you have 2 extra gem sockets. Vaal Righteous Fire and Smite. With those gear replacements, your current tree and gems, PoB puts you at 3.8 million DPS. (Which is another thing - if you replace Controlled Destruction with Energy Leech, you would be at 3.9, and get the benefit of leeching ES basically all the time...)

Ahem. Back to VFR and Smite. You should be able to sustain RF all the time, which boosts your DPS to 5.3 million. Tapping Smite boosts that to 10.0. Adding in VRF pushes that to 12.8.

This setup will give you a massive DPS boost all the time, and burst damage goes up by triple. (Using ES Leech gem instead of CD pushes that burst damage to 13, btw.)

Furthermore, with this setup, you don't need so many Heraldry cluster jewels, so when you get some currency, you can pick up some more damage by fitting 1-2 Endbringers or maybe go with one and a Replenishing Presence for better ES regen.

PS: None of the advice from the rest of the guys is bad in any way either. There's a lot of headroom available on your setup, so it's only going to get better from here.

PPS: Send me a message in game if I'm on, I'll shoot you some chaos. Chances are my next upgrade - if I even bother - is going to be very expensive, so I doubt a few dozen chaos will have any effect on my bank.

I've farmed up some chaos by now, but thanks for the offer :)

Dusk prism isn't for the strength, it's for the Pure Might notable, which allows me to use PoF.

Should I be using Smite instead of Arc? I'm having a blast with my setup as-is, I'm just struggling a bit on Sirus, which is mostly because I don't know the fight that well and partially because 6.3k ES ends up being pretty unforgiving at higher difficulties of Sirus.

I looked into upgrading to an amulet with Vitality and Mana reserved, I think I'm gonna spend time farming up to that upgrade (I'm 1/3 of the way there)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info