3.10.1 Patch Notes

Whatever you did this patchade performance dogshit again, how do you manage to make it worse?
How can you be so bad and pathetic....

This is my last league i'm out of this mess
"

No, no, WAIT!!! You can still buy new wings or something.
Last edited by Mark__75 on Mar 27, 2020, 12:43:33 PM
"
Mark__75 wrote:
"

I thought the same but refrained myself to say so.

They are pathetic unskilled dev just looking to cash in. Every league is empty after 2 weeks. Everyone rushes the challenges and wait for the next league. An they are also stupid to buy all those worthless MTX xD.

Also can we say they are the best dev with the best trading system xD. PM 20 folks in the hope that one answers... Not even mentioning all the price fixing. How can they not put an auction house but wait... I know STASH ARE ON SALE LOL

What a sad world we live in...
Last edited by Hydro_Slazenger on Mar 27, 2020, 12:55:34 PM
How can you deploy this garbage and consider it a viable patch?
Remember those performance improvements you boasted about?
Where tf are they?
"
Mark__75 wrote:
"

No no wait! I was about to make Espresso!
So after this update I'm having all kinds of texture issues. Monsters, legion encounters, blight encounters, delirium encounters and all sorts of other big and small textures are either not loading at all or taking several minutes to render. Before the patch I was not having any issues with textures, So how do we fix this now, It's really hard to play a game when you can't see shit.

Update-Can't see traps in trials now either and when I try to leave the map via a portal it says failed to join instance, instance no longer exists. This also happens sometimes when I get killed and try to respawn at last checkpoint. Even loading into my hideout, towns and maps the loading screen is just black and then my hideout loads and I can see everything except my decorations and map device for several minutes.
VERY bad GGG very very BAD ^((((
[Removed by Support]
Make a 'git checkout' to the last viable branch and get rid of this current patch. This is hilarious and unplayable. And please, tell the managers that: "WE DO NOT DO ANY PERFORMANCE CHANGES DURING LEAGUE SESSION AT ALL". Make these changes BETWEEN leagues. This is not the developers' fault but the managers who make ridiculous and stupid decisions.
I'm playing Vaal Arc build and after the patch the game keeps crashing when I do maps...
To be correct, the game gets crashed in Delirium every single time in map.
Last edited by jintoga123 on Mar 27, 2020, 5:04:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info