[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Is there anyone doing a low Life variant of this build? I have a 6L Shavs with the color from my miner. I was thinking about going LL to use the same chest and save some ex there
"
ancine wrote:
"
cookstar500 wrote:
Hi. Enjoying your build mate. Can you explain what the best weapon stats are as im a tad confused. Also how are you generating endurance charges?

cheers

I think getting 100% increased spell damage, followed by like 100 flat added fire damage(either spell or wand, doesn't matter since they are 1:1 the same value added to volatile dead), and having an open suffix is more than enough for a weapon.

What about the topante's prefix for wands?
+ fire dmg + flat fire to spells
Is the fire damage increase equivalent to spell damage? For example:

I found a cluster that adds Burning bright doryanis lesson and sadist with a jewel socket, and 12% increased fire damage... i think this is a good alternative if the one you're using isn't for sell. If anyones interested the name is "Chimeric essence large cluster jewel"
"
quigglesworth wrote:
"
ancine wrote:
"
cookstar500 wrote:
Hi. Enjoying your build mate. Can you explain what the best weapon stats are as im a tad confused. Also how are you generating endurance charges?

cheers

I think getting 100% increased spell damage, followed by like 100 flat added fire damage(either spell or wand, doesn't matter since they are 1:1 the same value added to volatile dead), and having an open suffix is more than enough for a weapon.

What about the topante's prefix for wands?
+ fire dmg + flat fire to spells
Is the fire damage increase equivalent to spell damage? For example:

They are 1:1 equivalent.
does the helm have to be a royal burgonet before using the super exalt?
Hi mate.
1. How much CDR and APS that we need to aim for this build.

2. Is Surrender is the BIS for this build or is rare shield better?

3. Where can I find the pob for this build.
Last edited by Ayam1414 on Mar 28, 2020, 1:32:25 AM
i have question?
1.potatoe pc can play this build?
2.can i use Xoph's Blood for this build?
Last edited by tanabank03 on Mar 28, 2020, 2:36:07 AM
"
shaob wrote:
does the helm have to be a royal burgonet before using the super exalt?

might as well be, it is the best base and the warlord's exalted orb cost me more than the base.

"
Ayam1414 wrote:
Hi mate.
1. How much CDR and APS that we need to aim for this build.

2. Is Surrender is the BIS for this build or is rare shield better?

3. Where can I find the pob for this build.

you don't need to balance cdr/aps while using barrage support, so any cdr is good.

Surrender isn't BiS. If you have a rare shield with 5% life on block, 100 hp, some other goodie stats, they are better, but such a shield is very expensive. The surrender is the only realistic option.

3. Just type my acc name (Ancine) and then my character name (Aysol) in pob, there is an import option there pretty sure.
"
tanabank03 wrote:
i have question?
1.potatoe pc can play this build?
2.can i use Xoph's Blood for this build?

1. no

2. yeah, but it is just better to use a rare amulet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info