[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

After a few hours of playing this build, it rocks. Clear fast, mobility. Still haven't got any of the core items, but it's enough to farm my way to them.

But how to deal with Atziri ? If you fire the wand, the auto-seeker missiles are going to kill you on her reflect, no ?
"
After a few hours of playing this build, it rocks. Clear fast, mobility. Still haven't got any of the core items, but it's enough to farm my way to them.

But how to deal with Atziri ? If you fire the wand, the auto-seeker missiles are going to kill you on her reflect, no ?

i'd say swap for detonate dead instead VD. or just spawn those at side and they will attack closest clone.
Loving the build so far, really tanky and smooth. Need to work on single target dmg a bit, A7 conquerors took a while.

My plan is:

Quality gems
Better wand
CDR on belt/boots
VD helmet with -fire resist

Does that order look right? Or am I missing some good dmg boost somewhere?
Swapped my necro to this build, great fun and finally able to run T16 maps.

Tips to other newbs for single target, high tier flat fire damage (local) on wand, Sadist notable on jewel.

new boots i got today ... i'm not sitting just short of +50 chaos resist, had to sacrifice. No room for it in my gear unless I replace my helmet which I might consider in the future.
"
Elric_1591 wrote:
Swapped my necro to this build, great fun and finally able to run T16 maps.

Tips to other newbs for single target, high tier flat fire damage (local) on wand, Sadist notable on jewel.

adds x-x fire damage and adds x-x fire damage to spells is the same? because i have both in my wand
Last edited by yissus on Mar 28, 2020, 6:49:36 PM
Hi, I just looked at your guide and I have a few questions regarding your items. Some of your items have mods that in my opinion doesn't do anything, so I just want to make sure that's really the case or maybe I'm missing something. So I need your help to figure it out please <3

- First, you mentioned "You need a craft that has -9% mana cost to skills", are you referring to the "non-channeling skills have -9 to total mana cost" craft on one of your ring?

- On your helmet, I see you got life, -9% to fire resistance and 10% of physical damage from hits taken as fire damage. Do I absolutely need those 3 mods? Or I can just have life and -9% fire resistances? I feel like the physical taken as fire damage is not mandatory but is more like a bonus, right?

- You got "gain unholy might" on your wand, I'm guessing it doesn't work, right? So it's not a mod I should look for, isn't it? Also, do I absolutely need to have the non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage on the wand or I can just look for a high roll fire spell damage and flat fire damage to spell/attacks with open suffix?

- The rest of the gear is pretty standard, like high life + elemental/chaos resistance and that's pretty much it. Is that correct, sir?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers~

Is there a PoB for this? Am I blind or it wasn't posted yet? Didn't see it on first page.
Thank so much for this build been farming shaper have made tons of currency...got a solstice earlier. You're teh man. I'm going to go ahead & slam a helmet soon w/ VD chant. I really wanna get a little bit tankier, and possibly a tad more DPS. Everything is pretty good right now though, thanks again OP
If anyone is selling a royal burgonet helmet with the volatile base PM me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info